View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Lots of great pics there June, girlies are having a real ball, I am dead jealous now, cos I only have the sea, and I'd love to have a river like that nearby I could take zena swimming, cos salt water doesn't taste that good when you plunge yourself in for the ball. The Julius K9 is the best, I wouldn't put zena in any type of collar or harness other than these, but we have two, one for the sea which can get ruined with the salt water, but it seems to be fairing well. I put my ID tag on the big silver ring on the back so she never has to wear a collar now. I always used those collars during training but I called them the half check? Training club made me use them cos they didn't like harnesses.

I can just see me running away now if I'd turned the corner and seen those 4 standing there like that in the first pic though. I bet people think they're real wolves don't they? I know they're all nice and well behaved, but it's the mere presence of them that would send me running

How old is Cariad now June? She's looking gorgeous as always. That water seems to be very fast running across those rocks where Cariad is standing in front of hmmmm (7th pic) is that where you sit?? Blimey you could get swept away there couldn't you??

Great pics of some lovely scenes there
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

02-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Fantastic photos of them all, June. They do love the water Cariad looks as gorgeous as ever - reminds me of Loki! Mabs has such a lovely smile. Lona looks brilliant and so do the others.

Hugs to each
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2014, 05:21 PM
LOL Helena that's Keshi Cariad and Lona are 9 in November, haven't the years flown by
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Lovely photos June and the girls are looking great.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2014, 07:00 PM
Eileen, thats the towpath going to the Country Park that Mabs is on, and here is the end of the canal which empties into a basin on the country park

Rose, thanks so much for the lovely comments and glad to see you on here. Hope you're feeling a lot better in yourself now.
Helena, Mabs only has the harness on when we're out on a walk, so no point in putting her tag on it. These dogs have the natural inclination to pull, so if I walked them on a harness then they would pull against it. When I've had them out with the bike they automatically start pulling the bike.
I've found the gentle leaders are the answer for us, training is about the control rather than dragging them round by their necks, so doesn't matter what type of collar you use, wrongly used you are going to do damage, used incorrectly and fitted wrongly, then a harness can do immense skeletal damage to young bones, which the majority of people have no idea of.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2014, 07:04 PM
Siamese swans That's a really cool pic
I'd have to drive some before I'd find a walk as lovely as that Really big on fields here
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Next time on the Country Park (maybe tomorrow actually) I'll get some piccies of the place, its massive and goes on for miles, I used to ride on there as well as the dogs going walks on there.
Its quite interesting because the bit I go on used to have a bleachworks and I actually found a piccie of the old place, so I will take a piccie of it now and what it was like about 50 years ago, locally that part is still known as The Vats
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I think you're confusing me with someone who knows RockAll
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Lovely pictures of all your girlies
tawneywolf