Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-07-2009, 05:27 PM

Carol, Smooth Haired Fox Terrier/Parson's JRT, 1-2 yrs old

Carol, Smooth Haired Fox Terrier/Parson's JRT, 1-2 yrs old

Her Story: Unclaimed stray she was microchipped, but owner had passed her on and didn't want to know .. Oh Carol, you are too lovely for that family obviously!

Salient points: Smooth-haired Fox terrier or Parson's Jack Russell close cousins in breeding and in Carol's genetics. Keen alert terrier with loving and fun nature. Ever so keenly interested in all things that move ... so probably not trustworthy off a 7 metre extender.

Advert: "Oh Carol! I am but a fool ... say you'll never leave me, say you'll never go"! Carol is 'that Terrier!' She has that keen look in her eyes as though happenings on the horizons or a 'Russell' in the bush is overwhelmingly calling her. Oh she is alert and so ready to desert! Lively on the lead, but she isn't a steam train, is responsive and returns to your side. She will need hinging in with play, a whistle, a treat, a gentle call and an insurance policy of an extender lead! She isn't a keen worker ... she is out there with you, but security on her walk will ensure she is jumping back in the car with that glee to go home and rest for 10 mins! She so loves her walks and wasn't phased by joggers, cyclistic on the shared path or other dogs ... she is out there just soaking it all in.

So you think you're up for a terrier. Carol is to be admired. She is gentle and has a wonderful personality which comes across on first meeting. You've going to devote your life to her ... she has that charm and she has that magnetism. Carol has just been spayed and is undergoing vax. She is microchipped and will be receiving tender loving care in foster, but may need to return to kennels whilst she awaits her owners so if you are ready move fast. "Darling there will never be another, 'cause I love you so"!

kate2401
New Member!
Female 

27-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Hi,
We're first time dog owners looking for a lovely little dog to share our lives. We have a 3 and a half year old son, a large secure garden and we live opposite a park and close to riverside walks, so plenty of opportunity to have fun.
Could you please get in touch if you think we might be a match for Carol?
Many thanks,
Kate
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Hi Kate

Thank you for your enquiry about Carol. Can you please complete our homing questionnaire on our website and send it back to me. Any problems just drop me a line at sharon@rescueremedies.co.uk.

I have asked a moderator to remove your contact numbers from your post as there are a lot of internet weirdos about

Kind regards
Sharon
Rescue Remedies
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Delighted to report that Carol has found her forever home!
Closed Thread