Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2023, 11:28 AM

New Year's Day Sunday 1st January 2023

Good morning everyone

Overcast but dry here so a nice walk this morning. Busy cooking Lunch and waiting for the hoard to arrive. Luckily Paul went to a friend's last night so we have space round the table for us all. His will be in the microwave

Have a good day.Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2023, 01:22 PM
Afternoon all
Happy new year to you all, hope there's not too many bad heads today!
Chris, hoping you and Dave are soon on the mend.
Overdid the Indian snack food yesterday and I am suffering for it today!
Dogs were good with the fireworks last night a few barks but just told them to go back to bed, they did bless them
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2023, 03:24 PM
Afternoon all been out for a nice walk and catch-up home now and boy is the wind-chill factor deceiving out there when you pause.

Sue Hope your hoard does not eat you out of house and home and your sofa survives the youngest bouncing on it or has that stopped now. What does your sons mother in law think to the cold weather?

Griff Have a good day hope your digestion recovers, is Steve back at work tomorrow?

Lynn Hope you are having a good day.

Chris How do you both feel today? and here's hoping your lad is coping alright.

Brenda. Did you walk again today? and was it as breezy as I assume it was based on here. When do you start dog training again?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2023, 03:29 PM
He has a sicknote until the 4th Kazz but he said he was going to call today and let them know he would book on tomorrow but..... it's bank holiday and Sunday service and his rota doesn't do Sundays so not too sure
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2023, 04:47 PM
Totally enjoying watching Mary Poppins Returns
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2023, 04:52 PM
Yep I walked again today, bit breezy but good to go as usual. Have been putting stuff away and watching lots of Wolfblood but now having a breather from it till Call the Midwife comes on and Happy Valley. Reminds me of the riding school I went to as that was called Happy Valley, the other one was Hope in the Valley. No more dog training at the moment Have a good evening everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2023, 06:38 PM
Evening everyone.
Been dry here today but a chilly wind. We were sitting Freya today and she is walking.
She has been holding your two fingers one each hand for a few weeks now, then one hand and last night she was going between Mark and Lauren.
Today we started that off and by this afternoon she was doing it because she wanted too.
She was also pushing her shopping trolley. Each time she came to me I was making silly noises and kissing her, Gorden was giving her a cuddle and we were all clapping and saying yayyyy.
So I hope she goes into the nursery on Wednesday in the walking group now.
We had a lovely time at our friends last night and a lovely meal, we stayed later than intended.

Chris I hope you are feeling better.
I hope lunch went well Sue.
Sounds another good day Kazz.
I hope Steve gets on ok griff when he returns to work and that you are feeling better.
Glad the dogs did well with the fireworks.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2023, 07:43 PM
Wow Lynn a WALKING granddaughter where is the time going...............
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2023, 07:44 PM
Good evening all

Not a good start to 2023 with this flaming bug, but it can only get better (I hope)

Way to go Freya. I can't believe she's old enough to walk. Surely it was only yesterday that she was born

Sorry I've missed so much as even though I've been reading, my brain just hasn't taken it in and retained so apologies if I've not responded to things going on.

Hope today has started this year off well for everyone and that 2023 is wonderful for all of us
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2023, 08:06 PM
I know 17 months old on the 5th and going on 17.
Feisty, loveable, bossy and full of confidence and funny she has such a sense of humour and while I am living I will not let anyone take those wonderful gifts she possesses away from her.

Awww Chris not to worry we all understand how unwell you and Dave have been, plus the worry of your Daughter being unwell and gosh I don't want this to come across the wrong away the difficulties you sometimes have with Gary.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >