View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Sorry I felt i had to post.. Every time I skim past all the threads, I keep reading this one as 'Dying' my dog after a bath... I keep imagining something more like this:

Or sorry as I read your name... You have a german shepherd... So I supose that would look more like this one:

MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
i use a hair dryer. want a proper dog one though.
The blaster dryers are very very expensive! Though probably worth it if you have more than one very hairy dog.

Wahl make a pet hairdryer, I think it may be a fairly new thing, doesn't look very powerful though:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
SallyG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Not all blaster dryers are expensive. The Metro Quick Draw at £95 does an excellent job, only one speed and one heat which is luke warmish, but it does the job.

http://www.petcetera.co.uk/91375-metro-quick-draw.html
MarcusF
Dogsey Junior
Male 

11-03-2011, 12:46 PM
I have to use a dryer with my two until they're dry. You might be able to pick up a good deal at Crufts if you're going, or failing that somewhere like Simpsons online usually have a few to choose from.

I picked mine up from Crufts a few years ago and its been awesome. Although it did set me back £400
PerthLady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-03-2011, 12:51 PM
My BC has quite long fluffy hair and I haven't tried bathing him yet (I'm still trying to work out how... I don't have a bath, only a power shower...) but when I do, any tips on introducing him to a hair dryer and encouraging him to like it and feel comfortable with it?

Should i maybe start using it after he comes in frmo being outside and is all soggy?

xx
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by SallyG View Post
Not all blaster dryers are expensive. The Metro Quick Draw at £95 does an excellent job, only one speed and one heat which is luke warmish, but it does the job.

http://www.petcetera.co.uk/91375-metro-quick-draw.html
Mine was £115 - and has 3 heat settings and variable speed - been very pleased with it s far.
Shebdieson
New Member!
Female 

12-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Looking to buy a blaster dryer for my 3 GSDs especialy as the youngest is the long haired breed. Spent most of yesterday afternoon looking at various sites, with some advise from our kennels we use, and eventually found 1 for £199.00.That includes a £10 delivery charge too!

Its a Aeolus Blaster dryer TD-901. Has variable heat and speed settings and comes with a stand. Which I thought wasnt bad as the same model without stand was going for £144.99 on other sites.

Not sure of site though so can anyone tell me if they have heared of or used Ultrakennels before. Dont want to take the risk of it being a fake site.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2