Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2011, 03:37 PM
I've liked it. Any news?
Motley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-03-2011, 04:10 PM
it has been ordered for Lennox to be PTS after 10 months in a tiny cell on sawdust, despite them knowing about his allergies, and living amongst his own excremement.

The family are expected to appeal I *think* they have 30 days to do so, its heartbreaking isnt it
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2011, 04:18 PM
I've seen. This is just ridiculous. How can they justify killing an innocent dog just because of how it looks.

Hope they appeal and sense prevails. Poor boy.
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2011, 04:30 PM
If anyone wants to lend their support:

email NI BBC>
ni_news@bbc.co.uk
Subject - SAVE LENNOX
Dear BBC,
I am writing to you as many other people will be, with regards to Saving Lennox... It has been ruled by a judge today that he should be put to sleep, because of the way he looks.... There is page on [a social network], with more than 20,000 members, following his story. We need media coverage ASAP to help save lennox's life! Please help...
Thanks in advance.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Its a very sad story, Ive been following it for a while and Im appalled at the judges decision today, inspite of Belfast city councils obvious lies
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2011, 07:04 PM
I have been following this for some time and am absolutely SICKENED by the decision

Lennox has NEVER shown any aggression (dog or human or anything else for that matter)

Lennoxs littermate was seizesd as pit bull type in the past and then pardoned and released with no further hassle

Lennoxes family foster and adopt bull breeds they are experienced loving knowledgeable owners

And some bast@rd in an office and another in a courtroom decide the fate without having spent time with Lennox without any tests done on temprament.

That ridiculous governing body have subjected Lennox to conditions that many an owner could be prosecuted for

Yet thats it they decide because he is over a certain height at shoullder he must die.

Shows the absolute stupidity of such a barbaric law.

Suty - The 2nd part of your signature says it all.
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Individuals who abuse dogs make me feel sick. The fact that we live in a democracy, and have apparently voted in people who can pick up dogs by their looks alone, and condemn them to death, after being locked up for a year, makes me ashamed to be human.

Is there anything we can do? Lobby MPs? Downing Street?
lolly2012
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-03-2011, 07:26 PM
21906. signed x
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2011, 07:29 PM
Cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 3 forums I have joined (since losing Lulu ,1 of our dogs ,only 8 weeks ago) are all BUZZING with this ,especially tonight

Luthien beat me to it with the contact for the B.B.C.-PLEASE add your support to it.

Another forum site said that Belfast City Council are now claiming payment for Lennoxs "CARE".Would love to know what that care involved-certainly didnt see it on the photos I saw.
Perhaps we could contact them to protest as what has happened to this poor dog over such a long period of time

It breaks my heart for this family to see this happen now-they must be in bits
There are so many scum bags-thats putting it mildly-who use and abuse these dogs -why are they never punished???????/ -
Please do anything you can to help Lennox
from Maureen
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Thanks Luthien
email sent I changed it slightly so they don't get hundreds all the same Lets hope it works
Page 4 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »