View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2010, 11:29 AM
That's so sad, poor Lennox Very unfair to not even be allowed to visit him!
Indie85
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Thats so sad Yet another dog wrongly seized.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Very upsetting. BSL should be scrapped. What a lovely looking dog. I can't imagine how the owners must feel.
mattsgal
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2010, 02:34 PM
his case has been i court today , according to twitter its been adjourned until dec 7th..... poor boy, and still the family are none the wiser! ... they must be devastated my heat goes out to them and poor Lennox, he should be at home
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Its so sad, just came across, the save lennox campaign today, it makes you sick and so heartbreaking for the family.
kerrieallen01
New Member!
Female 

27-11-2010, 06:21 PM
*****PLEASE HELP WITH THIS STORY IF YOU CAN WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET TO SAVE THIS DOGS LIFE *******PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION
http://www.petitiononline.com/sl190510/petition.html

Lennox is a loveable 5 year old family member. He's an American Bull dog/ Labrador cross. As responsible dog owners that also foster for numerous Northern Ireland dog shelters the owners of Lennox from when his was young pup have had him Micro chipped, Neuter...etc, DNA Registered, Pet Safe Registered, Insured and Licensed every year with the Council without fail. On Wednesday the 19th May 2010 he was wrongfully taken by Belfast authorities due to the belief that his was considered to come under the "dangerous dog act" in Northern Ireland.

The Council, without seeking any proper professional guidance declared Lennox to be a breed of "Pit Bull Type" and so they wish to kill him simply because he has the appearance of said breed. The Belfast City Council took Lennox from his loving family home using a wrongly addressed warrant and using copyright ADBA (American Dog Breeders Association) breed standards guide which the Council were never authorised to use, in doing so the Council broke international copyright laws and for doing so have recently been issued with a 'Cease & Desist' order from ADBA Inc.

Lennox has never attacked anyone or anything yet the Council have removed him from his home. Belfast City Council are pressuring the family to sign him over to them to be destroyed however we feel the need to fight his case, he cannot speak but we will be his voice! If this was a human we would declare this racism.

His owner has done everything that a responsible dog owner should do!!!!!! The owner has a disabled daugther, Brooke, she is so desvastated that she awaiting conselling on the NHS and all she wants his her best friend back in time for christmas.

THIS IS UNJUST AND COMPLETELY WRONG!!!! THE DOG HAS NOT BITTEN ANYONE AND IS ALOVING FAMILY PET!!!

I have a dog myself and the reason for getting him was because of chronic health issues. He has helped me get better moreso than all the medicines and health professionals combined, so if my dog does that me imagine what Lennox does for little Brooke. He is her life and would complete destroy her and the family if he was put down for no lawful reason whatsoever!!!!

We ask every kind hearted compassionate person for your support, don't let them murder him. This may be our dog today but it could be your best friend tomorrow! Please visit Lennox's main website for further ways in which you can help.

SAVE LENNOX is also on Twitter etc, PLEASE IF AWARENESS OF THIS COULD BE RAISED SO PEOPLE TOOK 2 MINUTES TO SIGN THIS PETITION AND SHOW THEIR SUPPORT LENNOX COULD BE SAVED.....TIME IS RUNNING OUT AND HIS CASE IS BEING HEARD AGAIN ON THE 7TH DEC 2010....

www.savelennox.wordpress.com%2F&h=44f53
http://www.YouTube.com/savelennoxcampaign

Many Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Regards,

Kerrie Allen in the UK
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-11-2010, 08:25 PM
signed and forwarding it on to all of my friends and relatives. This has to stopped, This just shows how much bull the DDA and Breed legislation is!!!!

Outragious, this is totally unlawful and not right. The people who are doing this have blood on their hands, surely instead of seizing innocent dogs they should be focussing their efforts on the real criminals (the people!)

Personally if it were me i would seek legal advice and look at fighting it all the way in court. Grill their sorry asses and serve it up on a plate to them.

Ok, this is almost unheard of, but why don't they make a collaboration of videos/pictures of Lennox with children, other dogs, walking, playing etc and send it to whichever judge is doing the judging. Prove to them that he is not a dangerous dog, and then demand to know why he is being seized and declare that he has never before attacked a dog/person.

I back this all the way! Make a stand for all of us out here.
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-11-2010, 08:32 PM
10,000 signatures! Wow!
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-11-2010, 08:45 PM
For those who will be interested in more information here is the heart breaking home page
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Signed......
Page 2 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »