View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Some of you may find what I'm about to say harsh, but unless other evidence is provided, I willnot retract or appologise for any of it. I'm furious and disgusted, I won't apologise for that.

Disgusting!! I can't stand bullies, and I can't stand those who stand by and allow them to abuse their victems, human or animal, unchallenged.

I find the pair of you to be quite spineless.

Him for beating his poor dog.

and you, for letting it happen, more than once it seems. Shameful cowardess imo.

You'd be taring me off that little ******* **** if he tried that infront of me. Stand by, over my dead body.

Now, do the right thing, leave that little piece of sh1t, and take his dog with you. Or phone the rspca.

I know you can do better than him. I also know, that you can be better than what you have displayed here.

Like I said, some of you may find this harsh, but he is an animal abuser, a sick individual that needs his head looking at, and those who stand by in silence, might as well be beating the dog themselves. The only innocent here is the dog, and thats the only one I give a damn about right now.
MaryS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Well said Tazer. The more I reflect on this, the worse I feel about it. I find the whole thing extremely disturbing, particularly the use of language in the OP.....'diplomatically, silent cursing' etc.

I have waded in in the street with people abusing their dogs. I hope someone advocates for this dog.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 10:33 PM
omg get rid of this so called 'man' and take that poor dog of him before you do he's evil
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by MaryS View Post
Well said Tazer. The more I reflect on this, the worse I feel about it. I find the whole thing extremely disturbing, particularly the use of language in the OP.....'diplomatically, silent cursing' etc.

I have waded in in the street with people abusing their dogs. I hope someone advocates for this dog.
The only thing I'm doing silently at the mo, is seething.

Diplomacy! screw that, this isn't the UN. Kick the d*ck in the balls, and get him away from that dog, and out of your life.

I hope some one advocates for the dog to.

I will however apologise for my language, even with the * it isn't pretty.

Though to paraphrase some one I can't remember.

"If you're angry count to 4, if you're really angry sware."
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 11:29 PM
that made me feel sick to read! i actually cant believe he did that! are the beatings regular? i so hope they are not, and i also hope that you dont actually stand by and allow them to happen! he is an animal, and i am at a loss as to why you are with him... i wouldnt trust him with your other dogs and i think you really should get that poor dog out of that situation or call the RSPCA! that is sickening!

also, why did you leave her with him?? werent you worried what he could do to her? the poor defenceless girl!
budskipup
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-04-2010, 12:23 AM
You didn't say anything to him as he beat her but came on here for a bit of a rant , what did you expect us to say oh dear, yes our oh's do that, typical men .
Sorry but you either think he's just gone a bit to far this time and it's alright to hit a dog to correct it or you're too scared to say anything to him about his behaviour towards his dog and need people to tell you to leave him .
Only you know which it is , but i do know you have disturbed a few people tonight with this
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 02:02 AM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
It was at this point he flipped his lid and proceeded to punch and kick her whilst holding her by the scruff of her neck. Normally I silently curse inside but this beating today was totally uncalled for and too violent as he was the one in the wrong, not the dog.

So are you saying, that it's OK for his dog to take a beating from him if she's done something to upset him, and it was the dogs fault?

I can't sleep, I haven't stopped thinking about this poor dog, since I read this thread earlier
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 03:20 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
So are you saying, that it's OK for his dog to take a beating from him if she's done something to upset him, and it was the dogs fault?

I can't sleep, I haven't stopped thinking about this poor dog, since I read this thread earlier
nor me Lou; I'm worried for her I really am
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 03:50 AM
I really want to say what everyone else has said, and feel so sad and angry right now
I hope you understand where everyone is coming from, the victim in all of this is the dog. The dog does not have a voice and you are its only chance of being its voice. You let the dog down.
To walk away is to get away from the problem but you leave the victim to the abuser, and that is where it gets hard.
I might get slated for this but, I do understand it is hard for you to stand up to your OH, but if you can't who can??? you coming on a dog loving site and telling this story is only going to upset everyone and as someone said it is not the UN and people are going to voice their disgust,anger, sadness and rage in which ever way they choose.
At the end of the day I would be asking myself a few things,
-Did you do what you morally felt was right? Is that dog safe from harm?
-Did you do the best you could for that dog?
-Is this truly a guy you want to be with knowing what he is capable of doing to a dog?
-If you do nothing are you any better than the abuser?
-That dog was innocent and you stood by and watched, then walked away, how does that make you feel?
-If the person abusing the dog is your OH, and you don't feel you can stand up for the dog, who can?
-That dog is going to have the saddest life and you are allowing it, how does that make you feel?
There are so many more questions but at the end of the day, you can get upset and leave the site, but that does not change what your OH is doing, and does not make you any less guilty. I could swear and carry on(trust me there is one half of me that could do it easily) but that is not going to change what you do, I hope some words will though.
You can change this and do something for that poor defenseless dog and save it from being abused. I only hope you see the postings people have written and understand that people just want you to do something for the dogs sake as you are the only one that can, we all read it and feel sickened, you can make the move and change it and make happen, we can't but we can support you if you decide to.
I hope this is not a true story but fear it is.
The ball is in your court, what you do next is up to you and I pray you do the right thing.
nickmcmechan
Almost a Veteran
Male 

05-04-2010, 06:15 AM
c'mon mods you must have details of the OP from when she signed up to the forum - its your duty to pass these to the RSPCA
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »