View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cintvelt
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-04-2010, 07:56 PM

didn't enjoy the read, actally got got goosebumps and cold all over.... get out with both dogs while you can!!!!! Anyone who beats a dog because he can't verbally and emotionaly get the upper hand is no good for you!!!!

Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 07:56 PM
WTF are you doing with this moron. He beats and kicks his dog, and going by your post this is not the first time he has done it. That poor dog needs to be protected from this moron. I wonder what kind of beating the dog had after you left? I could not have left the dog in that situation. The RSPCA should be informed and pretty quick before he does real damage to the poor thing.
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

04-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Oh dear, not very good.

I would suggest if he's that short tempered he sends her away for proffessional gundog training and then gets some instruction from the trainer himself. Often people will take on board what they're paying to be told as opposed to what a friend/partner is telling them.

The hunting is a nuscience but she obviously has the capacity to do it as she did the easy retrievers with no problem. I wonder if she could be really good as she's not too bad despite having no in put until now?

Alternative to the proff's training would be you doing it yourselve. You've obviously done a good job with your dog. You might want to keep her though!

Adam
Azz
Administrator
Male 

04-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Why the heck are you still with this animal abuser - today it was the dog tomorrow it may be you!!

I would report him and get the dog taken off him - he doesn't deserve her
montysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-04-2010, 07:59 PM
You must surely know that this is just so wrong!!

The comments above are spot on. You are allowing this person to violently attack a dog - something you seem willing to silently put up with.

The question -"Why does he have a dog" is totally on the nail. You put up with his bullying behaviour if you want - it is your choice, but that poor dog does not have a choice.

It is getting a hiding because your OH is a horrible person not willing spend time with his dog in a responsible manner.

If you really are a dog lover then you need to do something about it - and quickly.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 08:05 PM
I too read this and wondered why are you with this moron!!!

Why have you posted do you want help to get yourselves and that poor poor dog away from this ?

Did you expect sympathy ?

Sorry but I feel for his dog - he should NOT have a dog.

Please protect the dog from this and report him PLEASE.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Sorry I read that and I found the whole read almost like something which is condoned....sorry but the way you discribed that you almost sounded like you have seen this all before and was trying to humour him

I think if ever my OH did anything like that I'd of booted him straight between the legs and walked off with my dog and his, and he would never get that dog back or me.

I would of rang the RSPCA or the Police there and then....how can you possibly be with a man like that did it not worry you what might of befell her after you left

Good God this post made my blood run cold and made me feel sick
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm wondering if this thread should be locked, as I think we all know how its going to go.
cintvelt
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
I'm wondering if this thread should be locked, as I think we all know how its going to go.
agreed!!! I'm sick to my stomach!!!!! I'm really worried about the dog and cannot believe anyone would accept this behavior!!!!!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 08:22 PM
I think the OP should be given a chance to respond before this thread gets locked.

Totally agree that this man has serious issues if he thinks it is acceptable to treat a dog like this. You know what they say about animal abusers...first animals, next people.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »