Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 05:24 AM

Good morning everyone!

Morning all,

Thanks to a nail in his tyre, Baz had to miss a day’s work. Things like this make me a tad cross.

I felt for him (and me) as he was up at 4.30 for an early start, left at 5am and was back at 5.20 telling me all his woes. Of course I managed to resist smashing his face in, even when he crept back into bed for a cuddle – he was bloody freezing

I got up then (thanks, love) and the b*gger went back to bed……… give me strength!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
Kids in the back seat cause accidents; accidents in the back seat cause kids.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 05:30 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Poor Baz Vicki Dry and bright here this morning. Coffee maker died last night so will have to do with instant this morning. John's picking up a new one later. Can't do without my filter coffee to kickstart me Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 05:33 AM
Morning J - instant?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 05:48 AM
Morning Cuz,

Opposite way round here, hubby starting late this morning so crept down stairs for that hour or so, on my own of peace...followed by small footsteps(FS).....5.30 Been sending him back up since, till I call him...what part of ''I'll call you'' is hard to understand

Sorry but till 7am I like my own time.......just one morning would be lovely.

Morning All
Morning sis and daughter

Have a good one....love the gem by the way
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 05:53 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Poor Baz, when I had a nail in my tyre, they put the car up on the ramp, then showed mr I had 3 nearly bald tyres as well cost me a small fortune, but it did shock me to say the least.

What a difference a day makes, yesterday I was so tired I didn't know what to do with myself, today I feel like I could take on the world bring it on!

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz,

Opposite way round here, hubby starting late this morning so crept down stairs for that hour or so, on my own of peace...followed by small footsteps(FS).....5.30 Been sending him back up since, till I call him...what part of ''I'll call you'' is hard to understand

Sorry but till 7am I like my own time.......just one morning would be lovely.

Morning All
Morning sis and daughter

Have a good one....love the gem by the way
Morning Steph - know exactly what you mean about quiet morning time

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

Poor Baz, when I had a nail in my tyre, they put the car up on the ramp, then showed mr I had 3 nearly bald tyres as well cost me a small fortune, but it did shock me to say the least.

What a difference a day makes, yesterday I was so tired I didn't know what to do with myself, today I feel like I could take on the world bring it on!

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - we were lucky - it was pluggable and cost £32 instead of £130 for a new tyre. Baz has work Saturday to cover the day off too, so altogether a nice result
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 06:15 AM

Sorry to hear about Baz Vicki, these things are sent to try us eh?

I'm off to the dentist today , it will be either a root canal or another extraction following the abcess I had the other week. Not looking forward to it at all.

Have a good day all xx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 06:18 AM
Morning all. I feel like death. Fudge woke me with a cold nose at three. She needed to have a wee it turned out. I was awake till 5.30!To add insult to injury she is still sleeping! I have a governors meeting at 8.00 and then back home. I might get a nap this afternoon but I doubt it.At least she as a good girl and told ms she needed to go out.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

13-05-2009, 06:20 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All,

You will have to forgive me for not being my usual jovial self but we had some bad news . . . that being my oh's cousin tragically killed in a car accident and her other cousins son in intensive care with his injuries.

Take care all and be very careful out there

x x x x x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2009, 06:28 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post

Sorry to hear about Baz Vicki, these things are sent to try us eh?

I'm off to the dentist today , it will be either a root canal or another extraction following the abcess I had the other week. Not looking forward to it at all.

Have a good day all xx
Morning Sheree - good luck hon x0x

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning all. I feel like death. Fudge woke me with a cold nose at three. She needed to have a wee it turned out. I was awake till 5.30!To add insult to injury she is still sleeping! I have a governors meeting at 8.00 and then back home. I might get a nap this afternoon but I doubt it.At least she as a good girl and told ms she needed to go out.
Morning Rachel - good girl Fudge (I think!) x

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning All,

You will have to forgive me for not being my usual jovial self but we had some bad news . . . that being my oh's cousin tragically killed in a car accident and her other cousins son in intensive care with his injuries.

Take care all and be very careful out there

x x x x x
Morning Shane - so sorry to hear this news hon. Big hugs darling x0x0x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >