Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2023, 06:41 AM

Frying Friday 7th July 2023

Morning all. Yep in more ways than one it wil be frying this weekend and maybe today as the sun is already out there shining away. Lynn your saying about Bran and Brewster being told off by Bran made me remember about my collie boy Alpha being told off by his mum when we went back to the breeder for a catch up. I am sure because he was told off by a female it turned him gay. Not that I have anything against gays. But I am sure it did because he would have nothing to do with my beautiful girly collie that we would have liked to have babies from. Mind you I think she was gay to because she said oh no you aint't doing that. So fuuny they keep you laughing don't they with their antics. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2023, 07:48 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
brenda you may have a point there.

Already very warm, vet visit this afternoon for a weigh in first vaccination and I dare say a debate about future vaccinations after puppy vaccs and how I feed. Plus a debate about worming too. Sticking to all natural again as it worked well for Dillon.
Brewster did so well last night slept from 10.30 till 5,30 this morning. He went into the spare room and peed on his pad.
We have several, also in the hall and by the back door.
Mostly now though he goes out to wee on the grass and poo. He has not done a poo in the house since coming home.

Enjoy your day everyone and stay hydrated.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2023, 07:52 AM
Interesting Lynn you saying about future vacs. Mine were always done homeopathically after initial puppy vacs. Have a good experience Brewster.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2023, 08:20 AM
Good morning Brenda an Lynn

Have a good day Brenda

Well done Brewster and hope he has a pleasant vet visit later.

When I introduced Sage, Dobermann, to the girls the eldest pinned him to the ground shouting at him and after that she ruled with a whisker it was so funny watching him look at her as if to say I am not here. It is a pity no one did that to Teazle as she never learnt any boundaries, she got away with murder with Sage and Jenna, Afghan. It is only now with distraction that I can have a pleasant walk without the shouting at other dogs. She does have a couple of doggy pals but they are the same as her, don't like having anyone in their face so a quite greeting and then ignore.

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2023, 09:08 AM
I love their idiosyncrasies. Now then this is weird. I have just been to the chemist because yep I still have an itchy skin. Anyway they sold me some cream that says on the box may cause itch. How daft is that.?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2023, 09:11 AM
Good morning all two machine of washing done and two on the line. The central heating engineer has been for yearly service all sorted, discovered my usual if you can call him that engineer Max is awaiting retirement he is three years younger than me but suffers with Arthritis badly. Am now off to the farm shop for my bread, catch you all later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2023, 09:01 PM
Good evening all
Finally getting the front fence panels swapped over, going from boring grey that was done to keep the peace to our bright blue.... going to brighten the front up no end
There's a note stuck to my neighbours garage door saying "please don't leave dog poo in front or behind my garage" hmmm, I am the only person with dogs and it's actually cat poo from the house behind, my nice neighbours had words with the cats owner and he is picking up on her bit but obviously hasn't noticed next door. Two things about the "note", instead of doing that and obviously accusing me, why not come and ask me to my face? Could have easily told them it's a cat and ask my nice neighbour, secondly, my dogs aren't small and I am actually quite concerned that someone who educates children obviously doesn't know the difference between species. This alongside being accused of having pitbulls when I have staffies and getting a lecture on parties and rough families.....well, my nice neighbour said that if they have issues, that's on them and not to worry as we have been nothing but good neighbours to them ( that was lovely to hear). I am incredibly angry that anyone would think that I would do something like that....not my style.
Can everyone cross everything tomorrow please? I booked Steve a dashcam fitting with Halfords on the drive and they cancelled last Sunday, I rebooked for tomorrow between 12 and2, I am hoping they will turn up this time because I am really not in the mood to be fobbed off again, quick enough to take the money but don't want to do the job, it's £70 for running a cable about 1 1/2 ft, wish I could manage to do it myself
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2023, 07:17 AM
It could be fox poo as well and sometimes hedgehogs leave huge deposits compared to their size. Also whose to say whose cat as they do wander far and wide. We have lots of cats around here and I am always seeing different ones to those that I know live around here. Often get deposits of some sort out the back here and down the path when I go to the bins. Just clear it up. It doesn't take a few mins to clean it up if they are that fussy. Keep the peace neighbours.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2023, 11:01 AM
It's the cats at number one as we have seen them and the owner is aware. I am not touching anything, if they poop on my property I just pick it up, same as when next doors dogs fouled the drive, I cleaned it up, doesn't bother me at all