View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 07:44 AM
Sending my thoughts to you Hun. Wish there was more I could do, but it's one of those times where you feel alone I know, jusy wanted you to know your not.xxxxx

Hope your day gets better as it goes on.

Keep you chin up
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Thinking about you and sending loads more ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))),keep your spirits and your chin up hun,you'll get there,xxxxxxxxxx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Will be thinking of you today and hope your day has more ups than downs.

Take care xxxx
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Been reading all these threads and cant say more than YoungStevie who is so caring and so just remember when you feel at your lowest get on here to us lot, we wont let you feel alone. We genuinely care on here, they have been such a great help to me over the years even though I am an oldie compared to most. Can Church help??? hugs )))))))
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by petebren View Post
Been reading all these threads and cant say more than YoungStevie who is so caring and so just remember when you feel at your lowest get on here to us lot, we wont let you feel alone. We genuinely care on here, they have been such a great help to me over the years even though I am an oldie compared to most. Can Church help??? hugs )))))))
Brilliantly said.

Hope your day is running ok hun......................as Petebren say's we are all here for you
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Sending big hugs to you, hope you have a good day!!

Chin up hunnie xxxx
thanks todays been better then previous days - managed to stay in alone for short while.

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Sending my thoughts to you Hun. Wish there was more I could do, but it's one of those times where you feel alone I know, jusy wanted you to know your not.xxxxx

Hope your day gets better as it goes on.

Keep you chin up
it has done.....

Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Thinking about you and sending loads more ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))),keep your spirits and your chin up hun,you'll get there,xxxxxxxxxx
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Will be thinking of you today and hope your day has more ups than downs.

Take care xxxx
thanks boobah - will never forget the council suitcases......

Originally Posted by petebren View Post
thanks petebran - it really helps knowing there is lots of people around all day

Brilliantly said.

Hope your day is running ok hun......................as Petebren say's we are all here for you
hi ys

day hasnt been to bad. have got wardrobe and filled it with clothes so that makes the spare room so much more tidy. have binned some stuff from the garden, mended the bread bin, (dont ask), done some more de cluttering and best of all have decided to go out tonight.

we are off to audacious - a christian youth festival for the evening. have checked out the bus times as not allowed to use martin's car so should be ok.

thanks for hugs - they really mean so much to me

sue
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Have a good evening then Sue, glad to see you've been keeping yourself busy. Decluttering is good at times like this, throw out the old so to speak and you'll be ready to move on, I hope. Sending more hugs, I know how hard it must be for you. Just enjoy yourself tonight with friends and forget all your worries.xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
thanks todays been better then previous days - managed to stay in alone for short while.

it has done.....

thanks boobah - will never forget the council suitcases......

thanks petebran - it really helps knowing there is lots of people around all day

hi ys

day hasnt been to bad. have got wardrobe and filled it with clothes so that makes the spare room so much more tidy. have binned some stuff from the garden, mended the bread bin, (dont ask), done some more de cluttering and best of all have decided to go out tonight.

we are off to audacious - a christian youth festival for the evening. have checked out the bus times as not allowed to use martin's car so should be ok.

thanks for hugs - they really mean so much to me

sue
Brilliant news. Have a great time tonight.....you deserve it
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 03:13 PM
hi sue looks like your feeling little better ,dont forget to do things that make you happy ,it all ways helps
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Brilliant news. Have a great time tonight.....you deserve it
thanks

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
hi sue looks like your feeling little better ,dont forget to do things that make you happy ,it all ways helps
am feeling better - still have times when it is all too much to bear.....

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Have a good evening then Sue, glad to see you've been keeping yourself busy. Decluttering is good at times like this, throw out the old so to speak and you'll be ready to move on, I hope. Sending more hugs, I know how hard it must be for you. Just enjoy yourself tonight with friends and forget all your worries.xxxx
thanks helena.....the house doesnt look like mine any more -its too tidy
Page 11 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >