Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 10:11 PM

Am I taking this too far girls?

Ok a guy i'm sort of with at the moment (it's complicated but that's for another day!) saw a pic of me which I had on an online profile somewhere and asked why I had that pic up. I thought it was not too bad a pic of me but he said I had millions of pics better than this particular one and that I looked "dirty, had greasy hair and looked plain" in it!

The other day he was on about rating women's looks out of 10 but just having a laugh and joke and he said I was "a 9/10 any day" and tonight he said in this pic I looked "a 4 at a push"!

I just thought these were a really awful things to say and was quite upset and we had a bit of a fall out and he says now I have took it all the wrong way, just got a text there saying he's sorry I took it wrong way but not now I have caused problems between us with my childish attitude!

Just looking for someone who thinks i'm beautiful all the time, is that just something you see in a Disney film?

Anyone who wants to see said offending pic pm me.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Sounds like a superficial idiot. Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn, but does he like you for your looks or the real you? I put up with a d***head like that for two years and it killed my confidence. Now I have a guy who loves for who I am, despite the fact I am 2 dress sizes bigger than when we met. Don't put up with it!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Thank you, no that's what I thought, i'm really not good with men, far too soft for my own good I think!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 10:26 PM
He's made you feel like crap. That's enough to tell you he's out of order. Unless he loves you as much as your dogs do....well you know what I'm saying!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 10:35 PM
I think yer maybe could forgive him for his lack of tact, he's only a man after all but I don't like how he's turned it around like it's now my fault for being upset by it! He said it not me!

I had an ex like that, would turn everything round to be my fault and am not going there again noway.

My dogs think I look best first thing on a morning when I actually look my worst, I assume so as that's when I get the most kisses! lol!

Will see what he has to say tomorrow, didn't reply to his stupid txt though if that's all he has got for an excuse for an apology!
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 10:45 PM
You don't deserve that at all... sounds like a right idiot! GRR
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 11:05 PM
I met my OH online and he alwyas says that the first photo he saw of me he thought I was cute, but in the second one I looked awful!

I just tell him to shut his face
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
I met my OH online and he alwyas says that the first photo he saw of me he thought I was cute, but in the second one I looked awful!

I just tell him to shut his face
LOL! I did have to ask why it was so bad I guess I should have just told him to shut it but he was quite nasty, especially as I thought I was an ok pic, I mean I don't really have any good pics of myself so ok is good for me!

He's seen all the pics of me on my pc before when he was looking through my pics and he said today, if he had to choose 3 which he wouldn't have put on my profile that would have been 1 of them so god only knows what other worse 2 he had in mind!

If he said it was a bad pic fair enough, but to say I was dirty and greasy???? I'm very hygienic thanks! That's what's offended me!

Was taken about 1 sec after my profile pic on here for reference, please tell me if I look dirty or greasy!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Kels, your beautiful and dont need this A$$H!"£"
In my experience he's suffering for low esteem and wont be happy till he's made you unhappy and brought you down to his level.
If I was you tell him if he didnt like what he saw your obviously to higher a standard than he's used to and to shove it.
PM me hun been there done that and its soul distroying its zaps your confidence so much.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2008, 06:29 AM
Give me an honest man everytime . He said you were a 9/10 anyday how bad is that? So he thinks it's a bad photo, gawd we all have them don't we? Should he lie and say he thinks it's great, I don't think so. Sorry but little lies lead to bigger ones, so if he sticks his foot in it with what he says I find that a typical male trait and fairly normal.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »