Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by smoo View Post
I loved thise thread! My daughter is 13 and in a wheelchair and would love to try junior handling but unfortunately after a very bad experience at her last show Im worried about her trying again even though she wants to. Now I think why not!!
I'm so glad it has given you the encouragement for your daugther and really hope she gives it another go.

I know it will be your natural instinct to protect her, and of course I don't know what the very bad experience was, but we all have set backs in our lives whether or not we are able-bodied. Crickey if I stopped doing everything I'd have a bad experience at, I don't think there would be anything left for me to do -even walking the dogs would be out!

Good luck to your daughter. If she does give it another go, I'd love to hear how she gets on.

I'd also say that although I'm not really into showing, the show people on Dogsey are fab and I'm sure if you let them know when and which show she was going to, they'd rally round to support you both, if you needed it.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Well that was fabulous well done to him and what a great advocote for disabled people, just goes to show that they are brill xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for sharing
I was just going to say the same thing word for word
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2