Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Hahaha. I'm giving her this one shot. If this is good I'll change my view, but so far to date she has been diabolical.
I disagree regarding Cher, her vocals last night were good IMO and I think she put in a solid performance last night. She's in for the long haul.

Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Matt is brilliant, I think he should win. Cher I am finding quite annoying now, same old style each time, that is how it appears to me, infact I fast forwarded her performance after a bit. Katie isn't very good, IMO. The guy at the start was very good.
I disagree when people say Cher doesn't do anything different. Mary, Rebecca, John and even Matt have done the same types of songs for three weeks running now but no-one seems to complain about them. I love Matt but i want to see him more versatile and not just stand/sit in the middle of that stage week on week and the same with rebecca, i'm finding her quite boring now.

Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Its got to be either John, Belle Ami or Wagner to go tonight.

Matt was the best last night IMO.
Belle Amie are going this week without a doubt. For a group that were in the bottom two last week i really expected them to come out fighting and sing something really punchy, powerful and something that made a massive impact and it really didn't so i'm not going to be surprised if they are in the bottom two this week. Them along with Rebecca i reckon this week.
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-10-2010, 06:56 PM
So hoping Cher goes please please please.
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-10-2010, 06:56 PM
I do find Cher quite annoying but must admit she's growing on me...

I was taught in school by Wagner Carrilho! He was a substatute teacher at our school and i had him for Girls Football, Spanish and Science...

he used to call me feo (Fayo), which means 'ugly' in Spanish.... lol my (very small) claim to fame...
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by fayeily View Post
I do find Cher quite annoying but must admit she's growing on me...

I was taught in school by Wagner Carrilho! He was a substatute teacher at our school and i had him for Girls Football, Spanish and Science...

he used to call me feo (Fayo), which means 'ugly' in Spanish.... lol my (very small) claim to fame...
OMG i'm well jealous!! I'm supporting Wagner this year! I think he's brilliant (in a bad way!). I hope he stays tonight, can't wait to see what he'd do next week!
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-10-2010, 07:02 PM
he's like this years Jedward.... terrible, but you cant help but want to see what song is sang next...
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by fayeily View Post
he's like this years Jedward.... terrible, but you cant help but want to see what song is sang next...
I think he's more likeable than Jedwards though!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 07:11 PM
I can't stand him Makes me cringe - There were better than him that was kicked out earlier in the programme and that is what annoys me!
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-10-2010, 07:30 PM
lol he's abit strange... will be interesting to see how far he goes...

Matt to win!!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 08:19 PM
Not suprised John went. I don't think the awful songs Lewis gave him did him any favours at all though, so I feel a little sorry for him in that respect.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Cher definitely appeals to the younger audience. I can see all the teeny boppers loving her.

Personally, I'm looking for pure talent and for me that is either Matt or Rebecca. I don't need to see someone bouncing around the stage with a load of dancers to know they have talent.

I definitely think I'm watching the wrong show though in that respect and admit that. Old fart that I am.

Billie Holliday, Eva Cassidy, Old Blue Eyes himself - I wonder what they would think of X-Factor ;o)
Page 10 of 21 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 > Last »