Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2007, 10:39 AM

Synflex

Having been given the ok by the vet, we bit the bullet and ordered a bottle of Synflex for Mo. I looked at the website amd printed off all the details and the vet said she had her dog on something similar. I phoned my order in and the man was lovely and helpful. WE thought we'd buy one bottle, see how it goes, then buy a few in bulk so it's a bit cheaper.
Mo started on it yesterday, we are doubling the dose for the first 10 days. The good news is he is still happy to eat his food with it on and it doesn't seem to have affected his poos so far. Fingers crossed his helps his arthritis, we are hopeful with all of the good things we've heard about it. I'll keep you posted on this thread!
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Hope this is the solution you need! Fingers crossed.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2007, 10:04 PM
Good for you, it's brill stuff. Pickles is on it now and he's starting to improve a bit, he seems to have inherited Woody's limp now he's gone?!

Being nearly 15 now though, I think I might ask them to put him on Metacam. Being so small a bottle of Synflex will last him a year so I'm sure I can afford it!