Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
I have been wondering where my night time carer was, she has just been, at 10.45! she has been held up, a friday is always a busy night, she had 8 calls and out of them there was 5 baths to do, but one had the nurse in so that put her back.

They are very short staffed at the moment, my carer usually dosen't work saturday nights but she is this weekend and also working all day sunday, which is usaually a defiant no no. she is doing breakfasts, lunches, teas and bed time on both days. Starting at 7.00 on the morning till well whenever, could be this time on the night. Thant's another thing, working sunday's I don't think she wants to spend time at home, for example today she had a busy day but had time to go home and do some house work, but tonight she was taking her nephew to the shows, I asked if her boyfriend was going, she said "Nah!" and screwed her face up. so she might be working to keep out of his road.

Ian

Ian
See now you're analysing her rather than thinking about you.

I myself am working from 6.45am to 10.30pm, 23 clients for morning, lunch, tea and bed.... and I'm on call so answering the phone is anyone calls til Monday morning. Got two full timers off so it happens, esp at this time of the year, holiday season.
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Hi Beckyc, I know what you mean, but that isn't the case with me, they other really aren't as good.

I get a different one on a Wednesday afternoon, she does nothing but talk about buying there house, she just slumps in the chair and talks about them selves.

Thursday morning I get one, all she talks about is cars, she like to play about with them, taking engines out and all that.

Saturday (twice) a one comes and it is like drawing blood out of a stone trying to make a conversation. If you don't talk she wouldn't for the full half hour.

Sunday (twice) she is pregnant, ( a few weeks) the only thing she talks about is her pregancy and that her boyfriend has left her and she is pleased, and she is after a certain type of pushchair.

The lady that comes on a night, she is lovely too, she tells me what her husband has been doing, he's a builder and what her 4 kids have been doing.

So yes they are all different.

Ian
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2007, 10:24 PM
I know what you are saying Beckyc I have to stop it, but unless I have someone else to worry about I won't be able to help it. Yes I have got problems, and yes I need to concentrate on them but I have them under control most of the time. As I have said in the previous post, I think unconously I need to care for someone, yes I have Blackie, but he isn't a person, if he was ill yes I would be procuppied with him.

I think worrying to me is like what heroin is to a drug addict, it keeps them going

Ian
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
I think worrying to me is like what heroin is to a drug addict, it keeps them going

Ian
It doesn't keep them going Ian, it kills them

Well I'm off to get some sleep and hope my phone doesn't ring in the night, busy day tomorrow.
You take care and keep positive, there are lots on here who care, and yes, worry about you!

Nighty night
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
It doesn't keep them going Ian, it kills them

Well I'm off to get some sleep and hope my phone doesn't ring in the night, busy day tomorrow.
You take care and keep positive, there are lots on here who care, and yes, worry about you!

Nighty night
Good night
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 08:56 AM
Morning Ian,

How are you doing today? I hope that you are ok...and not worrying too much

x
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Ian just saying hi, and wondering how you are today?
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Hi Ian. How are you today honey?Hope you are feeling better today and not fretting too much.xxxxxxx
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm a bit better today, although I have got a few more bills to worry about, but just means a few more weeks without eating No, I'll get on, hopefully my ebay items will sell soon.

I'm trying not to worry about anything although it is boring!

Also them tablets are making me very tired, went to bed late last night, still woke up a 5 tossed and turned till 7.30 then at 9 I had to sit on the couch, slept till about 10.30 and felt very tired since then, I usually snap out of it on a afternoon but what the heck.

Thanks

Ian
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Nice to hear from you,bet your rattling with all the pills the doc gives you eh?Listen your only human worrying about things and your not alone in that respect.I call the bills hate mail
Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 >