Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 11:19 AM

Argh! Fox poo!

Pepper managed to roll in a pig pile of lovely soft fox poo - disgusting. :smt078

Obviously she absolutely stank and I had to spend the rest of the walk telling all the people who usually make a fuss of her not to touch the smelly creature.

Of course it meant a bath when we got home and she absolutely hates being bathed, she's not fond of getting wet full stop and she cries and moans and half strangles herself in the attempt to escape. She only has herself to blame but I do feel sorry for her.

I now have a beautiful sweet-smelling girl, how long do you think that will last?????

J
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-05-2007, 11:38 AM
If she's anything like Harvey not long at all

Harvey hates the bath but does insist in rolling in anything nasty he can find, suppose it beats eating it :smt078
gaznweebeasties
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-05-2007, 11:42 AM
if you take her out twice a day then just after tea time i expect!!!!

kai is a sod for rolling in stuff but her coat is that thick that if you let the stuff dry on her it just falls off

next time she blows her coat im gonna glue it to alf and see whether it still works because he is just a sponge, he only has to walk past something dodgy looking and he stinks
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2007, 11:52 AM
I've just had to bath Teagan as she rolled in some fox poo this morning too!