Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 03:06 PM

met my neighbours new puppy today

2 weeks ago a neighbour lost his beloved girl coco. he said she collapsed so took her to the vets. but she was riddled with cancer, so was P.T.S
poor man was devastated.and knew he had to have another dog to care, for. gives him a reason to get up in the morning.and go out.
so today i had the pleasure of meeting babe, shes a 13 week border collie,tri-colored. so sweet. very excitable. wet feet excited lol. but shes a quick learner. she knows her name and comes when shes called. she goes to bed when told at night. keeps bring gifts in from the garden, poor plants have been re-located all over the house. shes lovely. just had her 2nd jab. and so in a weeks time she will be going out to meet the other dogs.
i knew our neighbour wouldnt of been without a dog for too long. hes the sort of man that likes to look after someone.
so welcome to the neighbourhood babe
ill take my camera next time
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 04:14 PM
aww how lovely can't wait to see some pics
when our last dog had to be pts, 2 weeks later Fred came home, it just helps to focus the pain into something positive xx
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by Fred&Mya'smum View Post
aww how lovely can't wait to see some pics
when our last dog had to be pts, 2 weeks later Fred came home, it just helps to focus the pain into something positive xx
shes a sweet little girl. just the ticket to help him. he has a nice size garden. acess to some lovely dogwalks. lots of ppl to help out if for some reason he couldnt get out. his son has a house with 18 acres of land so plenty of playing space, shes 1 lucky girl. shes at that leggy stage lol who loves having her ears rubbed.must be a border trit. my old boy liked that as well.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 07:00 PM
How lovely! and a new playmate for Ben
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2009, 07:25 PM
aw, she sounds lovely! and cant wait for the piccies

an elderly man i talk to in the park, had a yorkie who passed due to old age and 5 weeks later he had to get another coz he was so lonely and needed something to focus on. so now he has gorgeous little rana, who just loves jake