Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 07:38 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, February 24

Good morning everyone,

By golly it is a cold one this morning but the sun is coming up so should warm up soon. Steve is out to work today so a day of rest from him shouting at me!

Amber seems keen to get out this morning so must get my skates on.

Lynn, hope you are feeling a lot better this morning and LG you too. Griff hope Dex is on the up and you yourself are not too bad either.

June, hope the girls went to bed without any trouble last night.

Nippy Jen, hope your new neighbours turn out to be really nice and Pepsi gets on well with their dog.

Mandy, Sue, Norma and anyone else I have overlooked hope you are all good.

Have a good day all, Take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2016, 07:58 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very cold and frosty here too today.

Mandy so sorry forgot to say sorry to hear about Liam's flat break in.
griff hope Dex on alright today and enjoy your nag free day Moyra.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 08:12 AM
Good morning

Wrap up arm Moyra it is very cold out there. Enjoy your day of peace

Hope you are feeling a lot better today Lynn but I am sure Dillon cuddles help.

Sun trying to break through but very frosty. Just had our breakfast and about to take Teazle out then will tackle the holes in the fence Th really large ones only seem to have appeared since the new neighbours moved in and I think they feed their dogs outside so maybe there is now food to attract the foxes. Nothing against feeding outside I used to do it but made sure everywhere was clean afterwards.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 08:31 AM
Morning all. Sun shining really well here through the window. Been out for the first walk of the day, very crisp but lovely. Saw the lovely brindle lurcher again. Tyto has fallen in love with her and her to him. She really is a poppet. Tyto doesn't take to many pups but this one, well I can see why. That brings me onto LG and hope that he is getting better. Margaret who had the dreaded lurgy is well enough now to come over. So that will be good to see her. Sara is also coming over for lunch and to look at the jottings of the new pups for Saturday. Some have a few problems that need sorting out in the six weeks of training. Have a good day all. Griff hope the puss cat is ok. after surgery.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 09:22 AM
morning all
Moyra, enjoy your day to yourself
Sue, hope you get the holes sorted out
Brenda, how nice Tyto has a lovely little mate
Lynn, hope you are feeling better today
I have dropped dexter off, just told them to do whatever he needs but if they find anything really bad to ring me and i will go and be with him while he goes on his way...i truly hope that isn't the case as i need him to keep the dogs in line Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Aw griff thinking of you. Been there and know how hard it is. Take Care.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 09:34 AM
Hi everyone. Well what a horrible day after yesterdays sunshine Brian has gone out with Pepsi in his short jacket after me assuring him it wouldn't rain, it is now pouring with sleety stuff
Hosp appointment this morning then the day to myself.
I hope everyone is feeling better today, ooman and doggy!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Very cold here and frost still on the car, have put the heat lamps onto low and left them on for the morning, persuading them all to go back into the warmth has been another matter, and gave up in the end, Kesh and Zen keep popping out again, probably those coats they have grown are keeping them warm, Its mainly Zen at night now, eventually she gets the message and stays in bed. Everytime I see her out, I go and send her back in. Found Keshi in Mabs house last night all stretched out under the lamp which was full on, I wish I had taken my phone out with me last night and got a piccie, she was completely dead to the world.
Moyra, just get on with what you want to do and arrange your own life your way. If he doesn't like the free ride he's getting then he can clear off can't he. Hoping you manage to get the council to house you in sheltered accommodation with room for just you and Amber!
Lynn, how's Dillons leg today, is he any better at all after his meds. Hoping you are feeling better in yourself.
Nippy, you are not going to be popular with Brian are you, I would hide when he comes home
LG is MIA and seems to have been proper struck down by this bug thats going about. Glad to hear your friend is back in the world now, Brenda. Lovely to hear Tyto's got a girlfriend. Best of luck with your new intake on Saturday, they are lucky to have someone like you to be there and get them through the first few months.
Griff, thinking of you and of Dex today and got everything crossed he comes back home with you later on.
Sue, are there no demolition jobs on the list for today
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 09:53 AM
Lol Nippy, you are going to be in the bad books.... Hope Brian doesn't get too cold or wet!!! hoping your appointment goes well
Thankyou Brenda, dex is very very important to me, it is thanks to him that we got Diez, hard to believe such a pretty boy was left to stray and his owners never claimed him...their loss is my gain!! He has had a good life here, the vet says he wants to come back as a cat and live with us Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2016, 09:55 AM
He is beautiful Griff, and doesn't look anywhere near his age either
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »