Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Smiley Milo
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-10-2011, 02:48 PM

Dogs being used for fighting

Hello, after reading a statement about adverts on the Gumtree pets for sale section, I was horrified to read about two cases where the dogs advertised free to good home and the owners were tricked into letting their dog go to what they thought were good homes, but the truth was actually being taken and used for dog fights or used as bait for the aggressive dogs. In both these cases the dogs were found dead at the side of the road by the Police.
One of the dogs was found to be microchipped and traced to its last owner. The devastated outcome was told to them and you can imagine their grief.
To all of you who read this please be warned that there are people out there who are willing to put any animal through so much suffering for the sake of their twisted enjoyment.
Please if you are wanting a new loving home for your animal, don't be tempted to place an ad on sites such as Gumtree. If you want a loving forever home for your pet, try looking on forums like this where you can be assured that no one on here, would put a dog through such suffering for the sake of twisted pleasure, or take it to a rescue centre where you know it will be well looked after and every effort will be given to find it a forever loving home.
We found the ad for Milo on Gumtree and lucky for him he is now at a loving forever home thank god.