View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 04:05 PM

Another idiot in it for the ££££'s (GSD Breeder)

I was looking on one of those free add sites and inquired about this of litter GSD puppies.
German shephard pups for sale home breed, both parents can be seen, excellent pedigree with papers, and excellent temperment, raised around kids, pups where born on tuesday 8th June,and will be ready for their new homes around the 21st july,a small deposit sucures, 3 girls available.
I said emailed them and asked; are the parents health tested and hip scored, kc reg.

their reply;
Both Parents Are dog lover's reged and are not required to be hip scored, i only have 1 male left thanks
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Ohh dear gawd - uneducated planks, that clearly shouldnt be breeding maggots let alone dogs.
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Ohh dear gawd - uneducated planks, that clearly shouldnt be breeding maggots let alone dogs.
Ha ha love the maggot comments!

youd just have to hope there would be people not buying, unfortunately seems not to matter
We had to drive 4 hours away to get Flynn so that we had a pup with a proper background
xxx
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2010, 04:27 PM
what is the dog lovers reg .???? Lol i have a mate called reg he hates dogs ....
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
what is the dog lovers reg .???? Lol i have a mate called reg he hates dogs ....
Dog Lovers Registery was started by a puppy farmer for people to register their pups with If they couldnt register them with the KC.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Dog Lovers Registery was started by a puppy farmer for people to register their pups with If they couldnt register them with the KC.
really???
I didn't know that
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 05:49 PM
idiots!
muppy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2010, 06:00 PM
I saw an advert in the paper the other day saying Irish Setter stud dog - do you have an Irish Setter girl you wish to have puppies from. Need not be registered with the kennel club £500 a time. Sired 5 litters already so proven.

No hope is there.

I also didn't know that about Dog Lovers Register (In fact I had never heard of them).
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by muppy View Post
I saw an advert in the paper the other day saying Irish Setter stud dog - do you have an Irish Setter girl you wish to have puppies from. Need not be registered with the kennel club £500 a time. Sired 5 litters already so proven.

No hope is there.

I also didn't know that about Dog Lovers Register (In fact I had never heard of them).
absolutely no hope at all. the whole dogs in rescue/killed crisis is going to get much worse
I had heard of DL registry but had no idea how or why it was started. I thought it was a cross breed reg like a poor mans kc lol! just for fun type of thing
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
I had heard of DL registry but had no idea how or why it was started. I thought it was a cross breed reg like a poor mans kc lol! just for fun type of thing
Ahhh I bet they are cashing in now, after the documentary PDE, which has led quite a lot of the gullible public to believe all KC reg dogs are diseased and unhealthy!

5 litters sired by one Irish setter and wanting more? Unbelieveable. Flooding the gene pool to that degree is unwise to say the least. At £500 a throw, he's quite a valuable dog to his owners who obviously place money above all other considerations. Mind you, as they won't be properly registered, nobody will know.

The KC is not perfect but it's a heck of a lot better than this kind of unregulated, misguided, ignorant style of breeding.

Hmmm I wonder if the Irish setter has been tested clear of CLAD?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >