View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 09:40 AM
She wouldn't be taking my dogs out anymore!

I am so pleased you got your two back, you must have been going out of your mind with worry.

I would never trust ANYONE taking my dogs out with 12 other strange dogs
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 09:44 AM
Omg your so lucky to get them back. You must be so relieved. I hope your spoiling them and giving them lots of cuddles
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 09:48 AM
I can't begin to imagine the anguish she's put you through with such an act of stupidity.
I'm not surprised you don't want to see or talk to her or let her walk the dogs again.

I'm jolly glad your two darlings are home now, safe again *hugs*
pupsandpets
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
I have no idea what she was doing, i dont even want to see or or s peak to her and she will never walk my dogs again.

Good for you.
How totally irresponsible.
I use a dog walker and they are dedicated to mine only so have their undivided attention.

How could anyone manage 10/12 dogs let alone be properly responsible when they belong to other people! That's ridiculous.
I'd never use her again - you're absolutely right.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Glad everyones doglets are home safe and sound but why 12 dogs how on earth did she control them? Where we used to live I know the max. amount of dogs walked by a walker was 6 .
Glad everyone is safe

Jeanette
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 09:55 AM
So glad that you and everyone else has got their dogs back safe and sound. Stupid woman, what was she thinking? At least everyone will know not to trust her with their precious dogs again.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Is this the same dog walker that you posted about on your other thread?
The one that your dogs are scared of???

I am so glad all the dogs were ok. But this woman is an idiot and i hope none of you will trust her with your dogs again !
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
What an awful time for you. Glad your two are safe and sound. Are the rest of the dogs ok?

Were they far from home when you found them. did you find them or were they returned to you?

Terrible, what was she thinking of

Elaine x
Im not sure about the other dogs, some were shaking and had to be carried to their car, they were at the other end of the city about 45mins drive away, the police found the van and we were told where it was to go and get our dogs.
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Is this the same dog walker that you posted about on your other thread?
The one that your dogs are scared of???

I am so glad all the dogs were ok. But this woman is an idiot and i hope none of you will trust her with your dogs again !
Hi Honeysmummy, yes it was the dog walker i had mentioned in my previous posts that kobe was scared of, i will never let her take my dogs again and looking at the situation at the moment her van will cost thousands to repair more than its worth so she wont be able to afford to get it mended or buy another so hopefully that will be the end of that.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
Hi Honeysmummy, yes it was the dog walker i had mentioned in my previous posts that kobe was scared of, i will never let her take my dogs again and looking at the situation at the moment her van will cost thousands to repair more than its worth so she wont be able to afford to get it mended or buy another so hopefully that will be the end of that.
Thank god she is out of business now! Easy to say i told you so but you should of trusted your instincts about her!!

You must have been out of your mind with worry. Are your doggies ok today ? X
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >