Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 11:46 AM

Zena another 2 weeks on and big!gsd puppy

Thought I'd post some pics coz it's been a couple of weeks now, so here she is enjoying playing with Georgie in the garden (even though she's had a good, long morning walk earlier on! There's no stopping this one!) Hope you like!

My beautiful girlie - before the onslaught

Disturbing poor old Georgie!

He's only interested in the rabbit poo though!

She wins in the end!

Look at that face of his!

Oh come on Georgie, get up for goodness sake!!

Oh good, somebody's walking past, he's got up I can chase him now

Don't you want to play with me and my football Georgie?

No, he wants a lie down, poor old boy

Well I'll lie down then and chew my ball (it's STILL intact, how many weeks???!! )

Thanks for looking at my two babies, but I think it's about time Zena came outta that grow bag now!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 11:48 AM
She is growing like a weed , bless her. Shoooting up!!!!!! Did you say it was miracle grow???? hehe xxxxxxxxx

I love them both as you know. And I have to say it again , your garden, heaven xxxxxxxxx
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 11:51 AM
She just gets more and more beautiful as the weeks go by.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-05-2009, 11:54 AM
OMG those ears...

She is growing fast, and gorgeous with it.

Poor Goerge bless him, he puts up with a lot from the little madam
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Awww...bless them both Aitch! Zena is huge and gorgeous with it and bless Georgie. He certainly takes some abuse LOL xxxxx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Looking FAB!!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Zena is looking really good H - a testament to the care and attention she is given. I love her glossy, shiny coat Will she ever grow into those ears? She is beautiful.

Georgie always makes me smile - what a boy!
pupsandpets
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2009, 12:17 PM
They're lovley pics, it's great to see them playing and enjoying each others company!
Is your ball still intact? - mine have had those and popped them in seconds!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Love her, she is looking gorgeous. What a shiny coat she has
Georgie is looking very happy isn't he, such a cuddly, bear of a boy
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
She is growing like a weed , bless her. Shoooting up!!!!!! Did you say it was miracle grow???? hehe xxxxxxxxx

I love them both as you know. And I have to say it again , your garden, heaven xxxxxxxxx
Lol, yes I should have looked on the label shouldn't I before sticking her in it! Lol! Thanks werewolf My garden is now coming into it's own, it's going to be fantastic in another month's time so I will post up for you!

Originally Posted by talassie View Post
She just gets more and more beautiful as the weeks go by.
Thanks talassie, but I think so too of course! Never had one with a coat quite like this before, always had big fluffy bears, so Zena makes more than a pleasant change!

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
OMG those ears...

She is growing fast, and gorgeous with it.

Poor Goerge bless him, he puts up with a lot from the little madam
Thanks Jackie, yes those ears are still growing with those legs I'm sure of it! You wouldn't believe just how much he does put up with from the likes of her, although having said that, when she launched herself onto his back as he hurfed towards the gate, he did tell her off and she looked quite miffed, but soon went back for more!

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww...bless them both Aitch! Zena is huge and gorgeous with it and bless Georgie. He certainly takes some abuse LOL xxxxx
Thanks Jackie, she really is growing into a gorgeous gsd isn't she, I'm really quite over the moon with her and I'm sure Georgie is too! I wonder if he knew she'd get big like this I'm also wondering whether she'll actually grow bigger than him, coz afterall, she's still only 6 months and one week! xxxx

Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Looking FAB!!!
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Zena is looking really good H - a testament to the care and attention she is given. I love her glossy, shiny coat Will she ever grow into those ears? She is beautiful.

Georgie always makes me smile - what a boy!
Thanks Kirsty I'm sure she reminds you of somebody at this age too, look at that highlighted mane of hers and how thick it's getting now, just like your gorgeous Flame She is going to be a stunner just like her too in another few months, but then she already is, everybody has to come and fuss her coz they think she's so gorgeous! Georgie is sooooo happy, you just wouldn't know, maybe I should get him another one????!!! No, not yet, poor Georgie!

Originally Posted by pupsandpets View Post
They're lovley pics, it's great to see them playing and enjoying each others company!
Is your ball still intact? - mine have had those and popped them in seconds!
Thanks pups I can't believe it myself, it must be two months or more that she's had that ball and she's usually playing with it or chewing it, but so far, no punctures They're usually playing or lying down with their heads together, this is true love ya know!

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Love her, she is looking gorgeous. What a shiny coat she has
Georgie is looking very happy isn't he, such a cuddly, bear of a boy
Thanks Lorna, her coat gleams in the sunshine, especially when she's let me brush and combe it, which isn't very often I'm afraid, unless I'm armed with treats! Georgie is cuddlier than ever and he never gets left out when it's cuddle time, even though Zena tries to steal the act as you can imagine!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »