Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 04:45 PM

Nasty neighbour spreading lies.

I have just been shouted at by a neighbour over Jess, im so angry!

I took Jess out for a wee when I got home from the shopping, and a nasty neighbour shouts over to me ''that dog s**ts everywhere, you better clean that up, its disgusting''!
She was talking to another neighbour at the time, also there were a few neighbours out enjoying the afternoon sunshine.
I was shocked, she was only having a wee, I said that to my neighbour...
I live on a small Cul-De-Sac, most of my neighbours are old or they are disabled in some way, so the community is very close and as it is a council owned property I cant have neighbours thinking that I let my dog toilet everywhere, as I dont, I am a responsible dog owner. Not to mention I could be kicked out or made to give up Jess, I would rather move home than that.

Now im furious, my mother said she heard the woman complaining about a 'big dog, that craps everywhere' when she was walking past before this incident happened, so basicly this woman is saying malicious lies about me and Jess.

The only thing I can think of doing is writing a letter to each neighbour and posting it through thier door explaining im a responsible dog owner and if they have any problems regarding Jess to come and talk to me, what do you think?
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 04:52 PM
so this woman has PROOF its your dog ???

if you put a note through doors that to me sends a message that your worried and with no proof you shouldn't be
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 04:54 PM
I wouldn't worry - she's probably made other people aware of her miserableness so they probably don't take any notice!!!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 04:55 PM
I agree with Inca,
For anybody to take any action they need to prove it.
I wouldn't do anything to be honest,just carry on and ignore them,have they nothing better to do than gossip!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 04:55 PM
I would ignore her. You know you pick up after Jess and I am sure there are other neighbours who see this too. Let her rant all she wants, don't worry about it
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 05:00 PM
the neighbours she was chatting to prob know her from old......and just nod rather than upset the big mouth of the street...

don;t you dare write a letter you have nothing to explain
bethheartchris
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-03-2007, 05:24 PM
I wouldnt worry about it, the fact that there is no poo anywhre as you clean it up should show that you are responsible. Every street has an empty lifed person in it!!

xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Tell her to get a life and get out of yours! Don't write a letter, it sounds like you're guilty then!
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 06:05 PM
I agree with everything Inca has said - she talks a lot of sense that one!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-03-2007, 07:36 PM
if you allowed her to poop every where and didn't clean it up then i think your'll get more than 1 moaning.
dont do a letter you clear her mess up.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >