Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by Ozzysmom View Post
The TV also occupies him too, he adores Animal Planet and will sit for ages watching it. I have to limit the time he spends on it! :smt002

Jess loves the telly too!

Only when Animals or dogs are on it though, she sat watching a Documentory with us for ages last night, she also watches Dog Borstal with us, its great as i threaten to take her there when she is bad, and it seems to work now she knows what im talking about! lol
Erin
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
You could get a bubble machine for her and some bacon bubbles .

When they first appeared on It's me or the Dog most of the shops and internet sites sold out for ages. I even found some bubble machines on pet web sites for about £30 . We got a bubble machine from woolworths for about £5 and pets at home have the bubble mix back in stock.

Max loves his bubble machine!
just what i was going to suggest,i got one for my 2 for christmas and they LOVE it,it keeps them busy for hours.i got mine from here -

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.a...808&dept_id=19

they are great fun,not just for the dogs you will have a great time watching!!
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Years Back when i still lived at home with mum and dad we had two Lab's. it was one of my chores to walk them every day whilst olds were at work (i was one study break....lol...lol) i borke my leg and the dogs uses to hassel me to play. we had an enclosed garden so i used to leave the back door open sit in my bedroom and throw their tennis ball out the open window. they wood run down the stairs out the door round the back collect ball and fetch it back to me. this would go on for hours..........they used to race each other to see who would win.........well i like to think they did of course this only works for ball loving dogs who live in enclosed gardens!!!!!! also window only slightly open!!!!!! don't want any accidents now.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2