Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2006, 02:36 PM

Doggy Wish List...

I would really like another dog... not only to keep Jess company, but 'cos I love them!

I wont be able to get another one though, the house just isnt big enough for two of the trouble makers!

So this is my doggy wishlist for the future, the three breeds I would love to own ,except of course NI's, which goes without saying...

1. Border Collie

2. Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retreiver

3. Czechoslovakian Wolf Dog

Its so hard settling for just three, as there are so many beautiful breeds out there...

So what are the three dogs on your wish list that you would love to own?

Please exclude the breed/breeds you already own, as we know you must love those breeds already! lol
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-12-2006, 02:53 PM
If i had to choose it would be

1. GSD
2. Rottweiler
3. Great Dane

Bulldogs, greyhounds and boxers all come close.

However i doubt i will get one of these for a while as when i have looked at other breeds in the past i have always gone back to labs, a black lab is likely be my next dog (not for a few years though)
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Same here, a Northern Inuit is more than likely to be our next dog too, well its practically certain!

I would oove a BC but they need more exercise than we can provide and it would be cruel to get one without being able to satisfy its needs correctly.

I love NSDTR's but am unsure about my partner wanting one and Czechoslovakian Wolf Dog's are illegal in this country so that rules them all out...

Good thing im 100% in love with Northern Inuits...!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2006, 03:23 PM
When I was in pah I looked at the notice board and was shocked to see so many dogs for sale at 4 5 6 months old, a beautiful wee springer that I have fallen in love with she has a pink nose with wee dots on it, she is 6 months and needs to be rehomed as the son is allergic £300 ! Viemerana, kept out side very boistrous needs some one with knowledge, I wonder why...£400, Shar pei 4 months new job forces sale aaaarrgghhh £400...to name a few, I'm trying to work on big dog for the springer.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2006, 03:41 PM
I would love:

1. Griffon Bruxellois.... I have always wanted one since seeing them at the Richmond Show years ago, and if it was only my decision I would've had one of these two years ago. But as a family, Mum wanted a poodle or JRT, and OH wanted a NI. So although I was in contact with the national club and in frequent contact with an expert breeder I will have to forfeit until I am old and grey and can only have small dogs. Mum would've had a griffon, but time wasn't on her side to go on a waiting list and I don't think it would've been a good combination with a NI ...

2. A Borzoi... just love the size and grace of those dogs. Gorgeous.

3. Probably a doberman. We were only talking yesterday about what we'd have if we had another dog, and it was another of what we've already got or a dobe
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-12-2006, 04:00 PM
My doggy wish list would be:

1. Ruby Cavalier to go with Poppy, my Blenheim
2. Papillion
3. Yorkshire Terrier
4. Shih Tzu
5. Long haired Dachsand
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Oh it would have to be:

NI or Ute (or both )
Rottweiler
St Bernard

Want them now...
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Ok My top 10 doggy wish list would be

1. Alaskan Malmaute
2. Leonberger
3. Newfoundland
4. Pyrenean Mastif or mountain dog
5. Caucasion Sheepdog
6.Tibetan Mastiff
7. Bernese Mountain dog - even though mum has them!
8. Illyrian Sheepdog
9. Akita
10. Samoyd
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Oh dear, no one has chosen Setters or Pointers, do you think my lot have put them off ?

I thought I was pretty much decided what breeds I liked but, having seen some of the photos on here, there are breeds that I never thought about owning that just tug at my heartstrings.

So, in no particular order these are the three that I would like to own, (but if anyone wants to get shot of any of theirs that aren't on the list, please let me know :

Borzoi

Leonberger

Lukes Florrie (yes shes a x-breed but they can be on the list, can't they?)
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2006, 07:27 PM
1. Whippet
2. Whippet x Bedlington lurcher
3. Greyhound

I also love doberman and long haired chi's. Such a combination.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >