Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TheDogLady
New Member!
Female 

25-04-2012, 09:58 PM

Meg needs a new home!

A friend has got in touch with me asking if I can help her.

Her friend has passed away and left behing her 12 year old Lab cross.
None of the ladies family will take the dog in so they are desperate to find her a new home to live out her late years.

The dog's name is Meg, she is a very young 12, she loves other dogs, and has no issues to speak of.

If anyone knows someone that can give this girl a loving home, please get in touch, we don't know how long she will be able to stay with family friends before she ends up gawd knows where.

Thanks xxx
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2012, 10:02 PM
not sure if you have a blue cross centre anywhere near where you live, but they now have something called a home direct scheme, in which the animal can live in the persons home and they try and find suitable owner matches in the local area with who comes in to adopt a dog. Could be worth a try if your centre does this.
TheDogLady
New Member!
Female 

25-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Oh thats great thank you, i'll look into it now!

Many Thanks x
Clairedeciding
New Member!
Female 

03-05-2012, 10:44 PM
There is also the cinnamon trust
TheDogLady
New Member!
Female 

04-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Oh thanks for that. Lovely Meg has now found a new home, but there are a couple more dogs that I am helping to rehome, so i will check it out. Many Thanks x