Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Donny dog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-03-2009, 09:36 PM

Does pride come before a fall?

Hi all,

For the first time today we had to leave Ruby for 6 hours! We've always managed to have someone at home at least for 5 hours each day since we got her, but today it just couldn't be avoided. Martyn and I had work stuff that couldn't be avoided, and all the kids had stuff going on. (How can teenagers put themselves first?)

My pride comes before me in as much as she was sooo well behaved in our absence. (All acknowledgements to be directed to me please). She's only just 6 months old.

No destruction, no defiance, no toilet mishaps and no sulking.

Ruby would like all positive praise to be directed towards mum's purse, therefore allowing lots of 'good girl' treats.

Gosh she's good!
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Oh well done Ruby.
Let's hope she keeps it up. Gelert has only once done any damage... she was around 2 when she wrecked the hall carpet....I had only gone to asda, was away about an hour. She hasn't done anything at all since.
Sounds like Ruby deserves lots of treats.
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Aww fabulous

Congrats
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww how sweet.

Well Done Ruby....congratulations Mum xxxxxxxx
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 11:48 PM
I remember the first time I left Kismet for longer than I meant or would have liked to.. Everyone and his wife tried to have a corridor meeting with me while I am trying to get off home, then there was the traffic hell.. I was in bits by the time I got in. I had called my dog sitter from the traffic jam in tears to go and check on my poor puppy... Ended up being nearly 7 hours I don't even leave the big dogs that long... Not ever!

The little minx didn't even look up from her chewey bone when I got in.. No destruction, no mess, no trauma. I was more upset than they were. They got an extra special walk and lots of treats that night
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2009, 08:16 AM
well done, Ruby