View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Yep. We exchange emails every few months, in fact I'm just about to send them his 6 months update.

They kept his only sister so maybe one day we can breed them.

Hahahahah KIDDING!!!!!!
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Well after reading all these posts i feel like my breeder has rejected me lol. When i bought Jack Russel i kept in touch with the breeder up until her husband died then she moved to Canada. But every now and again she will email me and still ask how she is doing. But when i went to get Pepsi the breeder was very interested in me saying that i would send photos and keep her updated on how she was doing. I asked her to send me an email as she didnt have a pen on her at the time for her email address. Luckly enough where i was working i had business cards on me so i gave her one of those. After a month of no emails i rang and asked if she was still interested. She said yes but when i went to ring her the other day she didnt answer. I really think she was just after the money, and its a shame as i have had such a good relationship with the other breeder i had. I def would not be getting another puppy from her again
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Yep. We exchange emails every few months, in fact I'm just about to send them his 6 months update.

They kept his only sister so maybe one day we can breed them.

Hahahahah KIDDING!!!!!!
rofl i nearly died when i read that
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Yes I do, infact I saw her yesterday at Crufts and I have provisionaly booked a pup from her next litter (still need to tell OH).
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Yes I do, infact I saw her yesterday at Crufts and I have provisionaly booked a pup from her next litter (still need to tell OH).
You soooooooooooooooooo snuck that in on the quiet!!!!!! Naughty you sneaking it in. How exciting. When?????????????
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
You soooooooooooooooooo snuck that in on the quiet!!!!!! Naughty you sneaking it in. How exciting. When?????????????
I really am so naughty Not til next year but I dont know if it is still too soon. It might be her last litter ever
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
I really am so naughty Not til next year but I dont know if it is still too soon. It might be her last litter ever
No..if it's not til next year, it's not too soon. Everyone will be nice and settled in your house by then!

Cosmo's mum already had her last litter...
Mind you...his brother is becoming a stud muffin....
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 02:43 PM
I keep in touch regularly with Yogi's breeder - emails/photos etc.

I also keep in touch with Flame's breeder on a kind of yearly basis - just a Christmas card and a quick update with piccies

I also speak fairly regularly to the breeder of Moss (and I also rehomed Rip from him) - and he is always keen to hear how they are both doing
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-03-2009, 03:00 PM
yes i do ,they live 30 mins from me and i love the fact that we have a friend in them,they are grat peole and my childeren frequent there house for play time ,as well as all my dogs ,they are kind enough to take my pack when my family has to go out for the night,special occations..there are not alot of dogos here in canada,so we stay in touch to talk dogos.,and i rescued one from Vancouver and im in NovaScotia,we keep in contact with them also giving them updates,and they call us concerning dogos that they come across,we help them with idenification and rehoming ,dogos inparticularly are not for everyone, the dogo community like to see them in good hands,it helps to preserve the population........
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 03:06 PM
No, they stopped replying, however I do still see Star's and she's a cross yet it's early days.

I do, however, keep in contact with the rottie breeders I was going to get a pup from and I don't even have a pup from them!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >