View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: C2 poll - love 'em or hate 'em
Love 'em 31 64.58%
Hate 'em 10 20.83%
Un-decided (please say why) 7 14.58%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 8 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Love em, have 5

Mine all have a few dog traits too as they have all grown up with dogs, all very loving and cuddly, some come on walks, they are funny and beautiful, all very vocal and all but one announces their arrival when they come in

I love all animals, there are some I wouldnt want to own but I dont really dislike any animal.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 01:55 PM
I used the term ''hate' very loosely and would be surprised if anyone genuinely hated them. It's more of a figure of speech ''love 'em or hate 'em'' isn't it.

I love all animals but I don't really like cats. Although, some are amazingly lovely and I love them to look at!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
I have two cats. I have a moggy called Anakin and a Persian called Casey. They are both four years old. Anakin was badly treated as a kitten and cannot tolerate being handled. He likes to be stroked and fed though, and he's very vocal. Casey came from a breeder and he's very confident but hates dogs and other cats. He hates being groomed so I clip him now. He hunts really well and very rarely eats cat food. He lives mostly on mice and birds, and probably other cats that he has murdered. I wouldn't have another though, because I have become allergic to them, especially Casey. Casey rarely comes into the house these days though as he can't stand being near dogs, even though they don't bother him at all.
I have an Anakin cat!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Great pics Phil, LOVE that first cat!!
Dawn. That's Chippy.

She's a tiny little cat - about 1/2 the size of the others. She's our oldest at 15 years.

Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Ahhh she's a micro Cat!! LOVE HER!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-06-2009, 03:12 PM
I have 2, I like cats they're great
This is Fats Domino, he used to be just Domino but he's a lard ar$e quite frankly so is now Fats Domino. Takes no nonsense from any dog, ours or anyone else's

This is Chilli, we got him and Syd at the same time, so he has more than a few doggy traits.

Both cats walk on harnesses quite willingly but no they don't come on walks with us.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 03:26 PM
These are my current cats and a wee bit about them.

Kiara is 4 and she is now the oldest, she is a blue point Siamese, she is really quite shy and flighty, she doesn't usually go to strangers easily, she'd rather stay behind the sofa or under the computer desk, she does like a cuddle though and likes to sit on my knee while i'm at the pc, reading or watching tv. Her favorite place is kipping on top of the warm computer tower.

This is Tucker, Tucker is a wee lamb, his personality is absolutely gorgeous, he loves everyone and anyone who comes round, he will be straight on you knee and headbutting you to stroke him, he loves the dogs and often plays with them and cuddles up to them, super affectionate boy.

This is Vitaani, she is a tiny wee cat, she too likes a cuddle and will go to visitors for a cuddle, her and Tucker are very free with their love! Vitaani is the boss cat, she is the boss of the whole house infact, she keeps the other cats and the dogs in check.

This is Colin, Vitaani's son. Colin is quite a shy cat and quite aloof, but he can open doors, and therein lies my current troubles. Colin also talks very strangely, if you you tube 'hello talking cat', he sounds like that. It's very odd! He's not usually a 'chatty cat' (Tucker is VERY chatty!) but he does do that weird talking thing, usually when he is in another room from you so you think it's all in your mind, haha!

This is Princess, she is the daughter of my sister's cat (who was deliberately killed by a dog last year). She has a very rare form of spina bifida, no vet I have met yet has seen it before. Her spine splits into two near the bottom of her back and then joins back together again, so she has an oval shaped hole in her spine about the size of a penny. She cannot use one of her back legs properly from sort of the knee joint down she has very little feeling in there and her tail has a kink in it but she gets on very well, she has no idea there is anything wrong with her at all. She is quite shy and takes her time in getting to know someone but once she does she is a friend for life, she likes being fussed and stroked and she is very chatty, her and Tucker will always say hello to you when you pass by them around the house!

And this is Anakin, the baby, he's a year old now. He's a very very sweet natured cat and the clown of the gang, he's always being daft and always up to something, he likes causing mischief and he likes playing with the dogs and the other cats, he likes bothering the girls, they don't like to play really, far too good for that. He's usually everyones fave, he's not overly fussy, he's far to busy with other things, he's still rather like a teenager at the moment. He does however, like to lick you, if you put your hand out to him he will lick it, he will often jump up and just start licking your hands or your arms, he really does like to clean his people!

MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Not a lover of cats here. Wouldn't hurt one, wouldn't want to keep one either. They look very pretty in pictures, but they're not a pet for me.
Worse thing about cats for me, is - they're not dogs!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Not a lover of cats here. Wouldn't hurt one, wouldn't want to keep one either. They look very pretty in pictures, but they're not a pet for me.
Worse thing about cats for me, is - they're not dogs!
They are better.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
They are better.

Not in my opinion - which is all that counts in this house
Page 8 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >