Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2017, 08:00 AM

Ddaily Thread, Thursday. 9th February

Good morning all,

Colder still this morning , had a bit of a lay in not wanting to get up to the cold. My bathroom is like an igloo.

June hope all is well with the girls this morning and all quiet on the western front.

Lynn, hope Dillons leg is a bit better this morning and will gradually improve day by day.

Griff, sorry you are still disappointed with your hair.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2017, 08:50 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Cold here again to Moyra and dry which is always good as it means cleaner walks for us. Could be a degree or two warmer though.

I think we caught the legs before they progressed to the point of it affecting him to much now we know the problem and the signs. He is certainly being cheeky so he is not in to much pain I think. If any.
His food delivery turned up at 8 this morning which is handy as I do not have to worry about listening for the door knocker going because we haven't replaced the doorbell yet.
Mark getting ready to head off to Stortford for this chat about the job in the scaffolding yard. He said it is down some little track in the middle of nowhere. He can find his way to Stortford no problems but then has to find the yard.
He will give himself plenty of time. he has a packed lunch and a flask of coffee to keep him going. He is of the opinion he is not going to be successful. So everything crossed he is.

June hope you had a good night and that the cctv is working on all the gadgets so you can keep tracks.
griff hope you are well no point asking if you are happier with the hair because I know the answer to that one.
Kazz hope you are finding the days a little easier now.
Mandy hope Billy is now well and truly on the mend and MIl is more settled about it.

Hope everyone else is well and all four legged friends are to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Fingers well and truly crossed for Mark. Tell him all positive thoughts are with him.

Pleased Dillon is being cheeky today it means he is feeling better.

Hope your hair is now feeling better for you Griff

Kee warm Moyra its cold here too.

Hope you had a good night June and that the CCTV is now working on all your gadgets.

Dull cold and trying to rain. Not much planned today. The garage said they would phone today to see how we were getting on with the car so if they do I will ask about the key.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Spoke to CCTV guy just now and he sent me to check the box and sure enough the yellow cable was partly dislodged, probably when the internet went down yesterday and I took the power cable out to restart it.
Not sure if it was quiet last night, the bits where I was awake were, but beginning to doubt myself. Still nothing resolved with the police and I don't see why I am the one having to bear the financial and mental burden of it all. Trying to carry on as best I can
I bet Mark gets this proposed job because he isn't hyped about it, I truly hope so
Was supposed to be in the minuses last night, but car not frozen so think it was slightly above. Turned girls heat lamps onto low this morning and they'll go off when I start walks.
Trying to get bits done around the house and keep going but my heart isn't in it
Not heard from Nippy since Pepsi was attacked and hoping all is well
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-02-2017, 11:11 AM

Sue's new car
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Morning all,
my hair has settled down a bit, i need to buy a hair dryer and straighteners now but that will have to wait for a bit, i own 2 hairbrushes...first time in 15 years Lol. was supposed to meet my cousin and she has messaged me this morning to say he is ill so i can't go, will find something else to do instead, need to head off and post Steves valentines card anyway so might as well head into town at some pont
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2017, 11:32 AM
Lovely looking car Barry, lucky Sue.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2017, 11:44 AM
I meant to say when walking Amber this morning it was sleeting, seems to have stopped now though.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2017, 01:10 PM
My word it's getting colder out there.
Dillon and I had a few sleety drops of snow hit us on our walk. Think it's actually to cold to snow at the moment.

June glad you discovered the reason for the cctv not working. It's an out and out disgrace the way the police have left you with no support.
Sue car looks lovely.
griff what a shame the meet up has been cancelled.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Still very cold out there but no sleet or rain so have managed another walk.

Sorry your catch up was cancelled Griff.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >