Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tessa250
New Member!
Female 

18-07-2010, 09:32 AM

Hello from Dogstar in Sri Lanka

Dear everyone,
My name is Charly and I'm a 4th year vet student at Bristol University. I'm currently working in Sri Lanka with an amazing charity called Dogstar (www.dogstarfoundation.com) and we could really use your help. No you don't have to give us money (though you can if you like!!). There is a competition run by Aviva insurance that requires entrants to submit a story about an inspirational person who has changed the world for the better. Sam, dogstar's founder has given up her job and life's savings to work with the needy dogs of Sri Lanka and is in with a fighting chance of winning 1000 pounds. Dogstar runs on 10,000 a year so this is really a massive amount of money. All you have to do is vote for her at this URL http://avivatellusyourstory.co.uk/story?s=311 . Thanks a million. As a thankyou, if there are any vetty questions you want answered please feel free to message them to me and if I don't know the answer I'll make sure I find out.

xx
Charly