Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Glad your ok and lucky you didn't get any nasty rope type burns.
Silly Gordon running over like that he should have been filming it for you've been framed and to give us a laugh too of course
Bev and the money would been useful too.
He is wearing me out today brushing and trimming inbetween his toes. I have to keep chasing him round the teenage stage seems to of definately kicked in.

Are you ready for him Bev on Saturday ?
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
He is wearing me out today brushing and trimming inbetween his toes. I have to keep chasing him round the teenage stage seems to of definately kicked in.

Are you talking about Gordon?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2012, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Are you talking about Gordon?
No Dillon.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post

Oh yes I can't wait but no filming me when I get flattened
Azz
Administrator
Male 

16-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Posted by=krlyr

Lol that was what I was imagining when I read your post Lynn glad you're ok!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2012, 12:07 PM
LOL me too Azz!! Glad you're not seriously hurt Lynn. I've never been pulled over, but old Georgie has ripped my arm out a couple of times in the past. Zena would have pulled me over at a show once, but thankfully, I was already sitting down at the time, and even though she was only 6 months old, I still had hold of the lead and she managed to drag me half way across the field, much to the amusement of my breeder who was sitting next to me! I can't imagine how strong your boy must be when he takes off like that though

Don't they show you up sometimes, and now he's got you running around indoors lol, he's definitely in one of those today by the sounds of it, bless him
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Oh yes I can't wait but no filming me when I get flattened
We have secret cameras here.

Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Posted by=krlyr

Lol that was what I was imagining when I read your post Lynn glad you're ok!
Nearly.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
LOL me too Azz!! Glad you're not seriously hurt Lynn. I've never been pulled over, but old Georgie has ripped my arm out a couple of times in the past. Zena would have pulled me over at a show once, but thankfully, I was already sitting down at the time, and even though she was only 6 months old, I still had hold of the lead and she managed to drag me half way across the field, much to the amusement of my breeder who was sitting next to me! I can't imagine how strong your boy must be when he takes off like that though

Don't they show you up sometimes, and now he's got you running around indoors lol, he's definitely in one of those today by the sounds of it, bless him
I remember Dillons breeder she breeds German Sheps too and she decided to go into the fun class with one of her GSD's at the Bernese show last year before we got Dillon and it was all over the place goodness knows how she hung onto him.

We all had a good laugh though including her. Don't think you can be any other way can you with these naughty big dogs. They all grow up soon enough and then you miss their naughty puppy antics even if some days you could silently scream. Losing two so young has taught me to count to ten and remember that.
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2012, 01:04 PM
LOL.. great thread.. i`ve had similar results when the bigguns have bolted... one i had to grab by the tail.. as she managed to back up out of her collar. That one resulted in me being dragged down a ditch on me front.. hanging on to her tail.

The next incident was with me boy... who bolted while i had hold of his harness.. with poo bag in one hand. He pulled me over... said poo bag exploded under me as he dragged me down a track. Once i righted myself.. the evidence was obvious to see. Peed off with him was an understatement. But i still managed to hold on to both dogs..lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by janie View Post
LOL.. great thread.. i`ve had similar results when the bigguns have bolted... one i had to grab by the tail.. as she managed to back up out of her collar. That one resulted in me being dragged down a ditch on me front.. hanging on to her tail.

The next incident was with me boy... who bolted while i had hold of his harness.. with poo bag in one hand. He pulled me over... said poo bag exploded under me as he dragged me down a track. Once i righted myself.. the evidence was obvious to see. Peed off with him was an understatement. But i still managed to hold on to both dogs..lol
Well done surprising what you find you can do if you have too. It wouldn't of been a problem him going over to see Maisie although he is a bit bouncy for her she is getting on a bit but quite capable of reminding him he is rude puppy.

Pooh bags exploding yuk.
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
That could cause serious injury if he bolts on a Flexi or long line.

I had the same thing happen when Ben ( TM ) was still on the go, we were on the beach ( thank god ) when he spotted a chum and decided to take off across the sand with her, I was taken by surprise and literally flew through the air and landed flat on my face in the sand
Thankfully Ben was wearing a harness and it was just my pride that got injured, I felt a right tit
i know i dont use a flexi or long line
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >