Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Flashs_mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2008, 10:33 AM

Walk in Lincolbnshire??

Hi

I am looking for some new walks in Lincolnshire area and I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas ... we've done Hartsholme and Wisby Lakes and now want some new and different, and anywhere we can take the bikes and let the dogs off their leads.

Thanks

xoxox
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by Flashs_mum View Post
Hi

I am looking for some new walks in Lincolnshire area and I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas ... we've done Hartsholme and Wisby Lakes and now want some new and different, and anywhere we can take the bikes and let the dogs off their leads.

Thanks

xoxox
Sorry Hun can not help, but hopefully someone will though....hope you get some idea's
Foo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Have a look at these
http://www.countrysideaccess.gov.uk/.../east_midlands
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 09:47 AM
That's a good link Foo
chewymeg
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Have you tried Howdens at Saltfleet or even theddlethorpe church hill road, we go there a lot lots of different walks at theddlethorpe, if you want you can also go on beach, the car park can be full but you meet no one, we just open the back of the car and let the dogs run.
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Im in North Somercotes, Lincolnshire and there is loads round here, unfortunatly I dont no any of the names which doesn't help you at all but here are some lovely walks round here
Yellow Belly
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Hi

Their is a national cycle route 1 called Sustrans, anyway it goes off road a New Barnetby on to the wolds and goes along the back of the runway at Kirmington airport. Its very pretty I walk my dogs there 3 or 4 times a week. The track is dry and wide and not over grown. Meet loads of other dog walkers and every one is friendly. Their is also a big wood that is open April to the end of August. The farm house will also lend you his collie to walk if you have not got a dog, keep meeting it with different people that are on holiday lol
Yellow Belly
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-07-2008, 12:37 PM
found a pic

Blackbeard
New Member!
Male 

22-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Thanks for that YB, I too live in the Wolds (Louth) but don't know the area that well. We rescued our dog from Walkers kennels in Grainthorpe - not too far from N Somercores.
Angel44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
Thanks for that YB, I too live in the Wolds (Louth) but don't know the area that well. We rescued our dog from Walkers kennels in Grainthorpe - not too far from N Somercores.

Ooooo, I live about 15 minutes away from you, in a little village about 6 miles north of Market Rasen. We have lots of woods around us and we walk our dogs there regularly, probably not too good for bikes though We also take them to Cleethorpes to the beach. If you go down past Pleasure Island and through the caravan park you get to a tiny car park and a beach that is usually pretty empty so the dogs can have the time of their life
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >