View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Having a bit of a disaster here. Stuart (OH)'s car is F**ked, ok that might be a bit of an exaggeration but at the moment it won't start, like at all, nothing no attempt to turn over nothing at all, nada

Him and the guy upstairs looking at it at the minute.

He "apparently" hasn't left anything like lights etc on, though admittedly he has tried jump leads and still nothing. Now I want my bacon and egg roll, but I also want to get to Tentsmuir

PS Shona your fault about the Rottie addiction, well Kaos and Mias fault!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Having a bit of a disaster here. Stuart (OH)'s car is F**ked, ok that might be a bit of an exaggeration but at the moment it won't start, like at all, nothing no attempt to turn over nothing at all, nada

Him and the guy upstairs looking at it at the minute.

He "apparently" hasn't left anything like lights etc on, though admittedly he has tried jump leads and still nothing. Now I want my bacon and egg roll, but I also want to get to Tentsmuir

PS Shona your fault about the Rottie addiction, well Kaos and Mias fault!!
ooh not good news re: the car. go get your bacon and egg roll, what will be will be.
if he fell in love with kaos and mea, just wait untill he meets vinnie,, hes doomed, everyone seems to love vinnie,,
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 09:43 AM
I can't get my baconroll, it's too far to walk to the shop, well ok thats not true either but it's a fair hike would take me a good 30 - 40 minutes...mind you I could take it to the park and sit in the sunshine.

Bl))dy cars, think I'll give Denis my micra as a rusty break project as this having 1 car lark is NOT GOOD!!!
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Well apart from the distinct lack of people there (lol) - it was a great walk - the weather was great and the dogs were loving it.

I just about got home before it started p'ing it down. Nothing like good timing.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:06 PM
where's all the photos?
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:08 PM
I didn't have camera - Elaine had hers and i'm not sure if anyone else took pics though there were mobile phone cameras on the go, lol.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Hope you had a good time though..........how many went hun and where's the pic's....I can talk I forgot the camera today
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:09 PM
awe looks like I will have to wait untill Elaine posts some photos,,,
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Yep it was a nice walk - However i need to regulate the wee ******s walks - that one has done him in - quite literally He's sparko - but i bathed him when we got in to get rid of the sand then gave him a warm salt bath also to ease him off a bit as he was a bit stiff. Think i need to be less social till he's a bit older .

Elaine was there with Inca, me and my pair, Magic and her 2, and i can't mind the other couples names. To be fair i thought there were more going but hey ho - more beach for our lot, lol There were a couple of other NI's there and it was ace watching them race round at breakneck speed - especially when magics wee jrt decided he wanted to go and he kept up with them just fine
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Hope you had a good time though..........how many went hun and where's the pic's....I can talk I forgot the camera today
Ah but you captured the imagination, lol
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >