Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by peedie View Post
Tut, tut. Shame on you for having a happy dog with a happy waggy tail. You are obviously not fit to have a dog Not to mention future health problems that all the happy wagging may cause
It's ok, I've since then strapped it to his leg so he can't wag it! Would want him to injure himself by wagging his tail!

He actually manages to hit himself in the eyes and the face with it most days when he's doing the bum wiggle thing and wagging! It's quite funny really!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm sorry but I actually think she's right.

KIDDING!!

Mate, I can't believe you didn't say anything? We get the opposite:

''So I see his docked, you must be working him then?''

''No, he's a pet''.

Then I get ''that'' look and feel compelled to tell the story that he is a Springer and it is therefore legal to dock for working purposes. Him and his brother were all promised to a working home but that fell through so they were sold on as pets but had been docked 1/3rd.

To me, there is nothing nicer than a dog with a full, wagging tail. Although I have to say the stories of tail injuries are horrific. We lost our Mutt Sophie to a tail injury when I was small.
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Personally i can't see why you would have a dog docked anyway unless its a working dog - woman didn't know what she was on about i'd say !
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Dogs should be left as nature intended in my opinion. Personally, I cannot imagine a more glorious sight than a Boxer with a tail. They are all docked round here, I don't recall ever seeing an undocked one
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3