Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:08 PM

Wee Dogs!

Now I don't normally "do" wee dogs..but the a few nights ago a couple of women came into my work with the cutest wee thing ever..
Her name was Kaya and she was a mini poodle x yorkie..THey paid £650 for her which is ridiculous of course..but she was soo cute..

They were trying to exchange a microwave and I was just smitten with this wee dog..she was 5 months old and I was carrying her about behind the customer service desk while refunding this microwave ..The women were going to look at other microwaves and asked me if I wanted to keep the dog while they went..I was very tempted..but said no..(they did ask If I would run away with her!).

So..although I don't do small dogs..this one was very cute..not sure what my two would have made of her..I got mugged when I came in from work that morning..

She looked like a black yorkie..with a wee black bling collar..
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Just now and then you find something quite out of character which you find you really adore.
I found this when I met Mo's best friend, a Yorkie, which would never have been my first choice. Now I love 'em.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:16 PM
The only other Yorkie I know belongs to a stock car driver we know..Its absolutely nuts..I don't think he knows he is tiny..Bob carries him around in his pocket..and he travels on the dash board of the van (yeah I know..not exactly safe!)..
I remember meeting them on the campsite at Skeggy..and Sparky flew along the dash of the van growling and snapping at Cruiser..and the window was open and he slid right out the window..Bob caught him just before gravity took over
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Just now and then you find something quite out of character which you find you really adore.
I found this when I met Mo's best friend, a Yorkie, which would never have been my first choice. Now I love 'em.
Oh you should meet the Chis I have had so many people say that they thought I was mad getting hooked on Chis. Then, after a few visits, they are "I never thought I liked these dogs but they are great" - It's just a case of getting to know them I think Toys have the reputation of being yappy, snappy little critters but so many are just lovely pets. Yorkies and Bichons are also lovely littl'uns
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 10:07 PM
I love little dogs! My auntie and uncle had a Chihuahua called Tyson, and he was the cutest thing ever, and loved people, once he got to know them!

I've asked the OH if I can have a smaller breed of dog to live in the house with me, but he said no, without even thinking about it! We had a discussion in the car the other day, and he says that any dog we get will be a working dog, the only pet dog we will have will be one of the working dogs that has retired, because they will have earned the right!!!

I need to whip him into shape I think!!