View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2009, 04:00 PM
I don't normally reply when there's abit of a hoo haa, but in this case i do feel some people are being very unfair.
And i think it's childish to have a pop at someone about there spelling. I knew bill meant career. we all make spelling mistakes.
Billy1111
Dogsey Junior
Male 

04-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Congratulations..for spelling ONE word right..cos the rest of your post is atrocious!!! and the grammar is positively non existant..

I am neither a trainer nor behaviourist, nor want to be..

Anyway..you are clearly a troll of sorts..and sadly I have to go sort out my horses now..but I hope you are still around in an hour or so..

LOL

Oh my..do you get special help for that?

Oh and my website is on my profile...carry on
oh Louise , god your so good you have an answer for everything you must be so proud of yourself!!!!
you could have a job at Ask. Com, oh no they don't imply rude insulting peps do they?
Are you a witaker then???? hang on have to check out you site .
I don't want to carry on this ridiculous , boring and childish witch hunt.
I want to move on end of ,have a great evening and a great life.
I can tell you something if you carry on being so bitter and twisted ,well never mind i wont explain the rest whats the point.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by Billy1111 View Post
oh Louise , god your so good you have an answer for everything you must be so proud of yourself!!!!
you could have a job at Ask. Com, oh no they don't imply rude insulting peps do they?
Are you a witaker then???? hang on have to check out you site .
I don't want to carry on this ridiculous , boring and childish witch hunt.
I want to move on end of ,have a great evening and a great life.
I can tell you something if you carry on being so bitter and twisted ,well never mind i wont explain the rest whats the point.
Oh, you are so quick on the uptake, what has taken you just hours to work out on some members, I took weeks
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2009, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Oh, you are so quick on the uptake, what has taken you just hours to work out on some members, I took weeks
lol me too cc
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Please note our posting guidelines..

Please do not get personal in debates, by all means discuss what someone has posted, address each point they make if you must, but don’t start discussing (or dissing!) the poster. The first person who get’s personal is the one who will face reprimand

This thread is locked awaiting a review by Admin.
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9