Our sister sites
Our sister sites
johnderondon
Almost a Veteran
Male 

04-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by Billy1111 View Post
what if i had been an insecure person ?
Renown for your insecurity? Nah, can't see it.
Billy1111
Dogsey Junior
Male 

04-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
so it's a business
is it

(please explain how a hit on your website shows your client base)

which shows exactly what ?

-thought you didn't use domination ?

not overly dominant, not overly demanding, nor overly harsh ?

So biting isn't either aggression, fear or protection it's just a release of energy so it's ok for dogs to bite ???

Wow what a lot of theories you have & as you are a self acclaimed behaviourizt they all hinge around the"Alpha Male"(as you call yourself on your website & pack domination.

The facts on real packs(as per wolves wild dogs etc etc)is that a male & a female meet & mate(at the choice of the female not the male BTW)the pack develops from their direct offspring. The female is the "Leader"as it is her that has selected her mate & it is her that prevents all the other females from conceiving(so there are no fights between the male offspring to mate the other females in the pack) The male's role is that of a sperm donor & hunter when the bitch has initially given birth(whelps are weaned at 4 weeks of age).

A true domestic dog group leader rarely has to do anything other than a look, a body movement or a quiet noise I had a female GSD who could stop excessively noisy/rough play or anything else by simply looking at the"offenders"she never growled, she never ever made any grand gesture. She appeared to be very laid back with a temperament to die for around people & other animals, yet all the other dogs we had at the time had the utmost respect for her.

Dogs are quite well aware we are not dogs & are therefore outside their immediate canine group, but we do act as providers of food & stimulation(in the form of training), what we do not need to do is dominate them
Right jodee ,

you seem to a very awkward person you can manipulate any sentence and form its meaning to do your will. May i ask why ? do you have nothing better to do ?
well out of 54 thousand hits some must turn into clients ?
Don't use domination , again use your eyes and understand i am what i am .perhaps dogs respond to because of who i am, do you have a problem with this?have you meet me?
Dogs Bite , Horses bite , yes there are reasons behind it , take away all the emotional areas, all the reading into it all the human interpretation and in black and white,

They Bite Because they are animals.
It is a communication tool!! do you understand this ? a release of energy a form of communication , it happens!!!!Dogs react due to instinct , they bite!!!!

No it is not okay for dogs to bite , but remember it is us who choose to domesticate dogs!! to choose them as family pets!!.
They do not hold the logical though process we do, we say a dog because , and it makes sense. We need the reason not dogs . We differentiate between right and wrong.We humanise there emotions and actions.

in order for a dog not to bite we need to show and help them behave in a different way.

To your argument , dogs know that we are not the same species durrr !! of course they do, so why then do so many behaviourists say , yelp when the dog bites you or get your child down on the floor so the dog will think the child is a litter mate (lol)

You have a very closed mind!!! it is in fact very annoying.
yes i run a business , is this a crime ???
No the walk in not relating to our business. I can not believe how something that was meant to a gesture of good will has turned in to this!!!!!

you have all suggested that my methods are overly dominate etc . That part of the post merely refer's to the fact , I help dogs move on ON THERE OWN, understand??? , i guide them and show THEM THEY DO THE REST.DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! ??????????

I can not explain how i do what i do. It just works for me. Stop nit picking .
Correct i know a true pack leader has to rarely do anything , as that is what i do, why are you explaining this to me.??????????????????????????????????

obviously you feel you are far superior to me and feel that it is your place to nit pic rearrange and manipulate my words , my sentences and there meaning to make you feel a better person.
Look i am really , really feed up with this, sick to my back teeth,it's boring childish and a waste of my time .As you are an awkward person and you wish to spend you afternoon nit picking and munipulating my posts in your favour i have no desire to continue this posts perhaps you Would be kind enough to help me remove myself FROM This Forum.
Billy1111
Dogsey Junior
Male 

04-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Oh, come on now billy with an opening statement like

clearly people will be curious, they will look up the renowned "dog master" thats the beauty of the net..

On a recent training thread on this forum, someone told someone else to google me {so clearly they had tried googling and got hits, got my details so new it would work}

I didnt take it as an insult, or offensive,
I don't take googling as insult or offensive .I take the fact that someone felt the need to nit pick through my site and try and munipulate , words to there advante offensive and childish
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Right jodee ,

you seem to a very awkward person you can manipulate any sentence and form its meaning to do your will. May i ask why ? do you have nothing better to do ?
well out of 54 thousand hits some must turn into clients ?
Don't use domination , again use your eyes and understand i am what i am .perhaps dogs respond to because of who i am, do you have a problem with this?have you meet me?
Dogs Bite , Horses bite , yes there are reasons behind it , take away all the emotional areas, all the reading into it all the human interpretation and in black and white,

They Bite Because they are animals.
It is a communication tool!! do you understand this ? a release of energy a form of communication , it happens!!!!Dogs react due to instinct , they bite!!!!

No it is not okay for dogs to bite , but remember it is us who choose to domesticate dogs!! to choose them as family pets!!.
They do not hold the logical though process we do, we say a dog because , and it makes sense. We need the reason not dogs . We differentiate between right and wrong.We humanise there emotions and actions.

in order for a dog not to bite we need to show and help them behave in a different way.

To your argument , dogs know that we are not the same species durrr !! of course they do, so why then do so many behaviourists say , yelp when the dog bites you or get your child down on the floor so the dog will think the child is a litter mate (lol)

You have a very closed mind!!! it is in fact very annoying.
yes i run a business , is this a crime ???
No the walk in not relating to our business. I can not believe how something that was meant to a gesture of good will has turned in to this!!!!!

you have all suggested that my methods are overly dominate etc . That part of the post merely refer's to the fact , I help dogs move on ON THERE OWN, understand??? , i guide them and show THEM THEY DO THE REST.DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! ??????????

I can not explain how i do what i do. It just works for me. Stop nit picking .
Correct i know a true pack leader has to rarely do anything , as that is what i do, why are you explaining this to me.??????????????????????????????????

obviously you feel you are far superior to me and feel that it is your place to nit pic rearrange and manipulate my words , my sentences and there meaning to make you feel a better person.
Look i am really , really feed up with this, sick to my back teeth,it's boring childish and a waste of my time .As you are an awkward person and you wish to spend you afternoon nit picking and munipulating my posts in your favour i have no desire to continue this posts perhaps you Would be kind enough to help me remove myself FROM This Forum.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You can't go anywhere!!!!!!!!!

I like what I read. You observe humans (members of this forum) and dogs in a very similar way to me You HAVE to stay
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 03:11 PM
I don't think she manipulated anything..she quoted direct from your website so you must have wrote it?

If you come on "bumming" yourself up like that you must have expected someone (if not a few) to go and try and find out how "reknowned" you are..at the end of the day we are a LOT of dog owners and it would seem no one has even heard of you..so you can't be that reknowned can you?
And the way you talk about yourself is just strange!

AS for advertising a dog walk..well most dog owners do that fine by themselves..and are capable of meeting other dog owners and walking with them..

If its customers you are seeking then you have come to the wrong place..and the hits on your website mean nothing..I have a few thousand hits on my new one..so does that mean I am succesful too??NO cos its a personal website..not selling anything or providing a service..but its been visited by a few people..thats all yours means too..

I think if you didn't come across as an all knowing doggy trainer who has trained himself..you might have gotten a better reception..

I prefer to look towards trained doggy trainers if I need to recommend any to anyone..

Oh and in help of removing yourself from this forum...thats easy..just don't click on the link to come here? Its not rocket science!!
Billy1111
Dogsey Junior
Male 

04-06-2009, 03:19 PM
By the way of course you haven't heard of me . I assume that was another big headed trainer wrote that?
Who i am offends you very nature it seems ,mind you hasn't it always been the same different , means odd , means spite and rudeness , means controversy .
It puts noses out of joint and you see the vultures gather around and swoop in , and do exactly what is happening here.i find the very nature of the peps on here offencive and really do wish to leave .
I am renowned in my circle amongst my clients.I do have a good solid client base ,I have good genuine references and as long as make my clients happy , as long as do my best , as long as i bring pleasure back to a dogs life do i give two figs what you all have to say ?????
No Not really , you have prov en to me how obnoxious ,awkward and involuntary rude people can be.Why because i am different.?? not wrong just different ? but you out to prove your points ,
How do i call off the witch hunt???
Dog Master is what my 7 year old daughter called me , and it has stuck SO SORRY it offends you.A
See how childish you are you read what is written quick zoom in on something and then make it a negative, You could all have a very good courier in politics.
Oh and the people i know within the doggie world are frankly none of your business. I don't need to name drop , i don't wish to name drop , i don't want to all this attention in fact .
I am fed up with the judge Jury and executioner mentality on here. Why are you all right and me in the wrong , did god drop from the sky and declare , this are you all so intent on being miserable to me .
See i am and always be open to new things , like this forum? (which was a 100%mistake) , that is how you learn?
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 03:32 PM
By the way of course you haven't heard of me . I assume that was another big headed trainer wrote that?
So why call yourself reknowned if no one has heard of you?
ANother big headed trainer who wrote what?

Who i am offends you very nature it seems ,mind you hasn't it always been the same different , means odd , means spite and rudeness , means controversy .
It puts noses out of joint and you see the vultures gather around and swoop in , and do exactly what is happening here.
Sorry but what are you on about?

i find the very nature of the peps on here offencive and really do wish to leave .
Well just don't click the link to bring you here???

I am renowned in my circle amongst my clients.I do have a good solid client base ,I have good genuine references and as long as make my clients happy , as long as do my best , as long as i bring pleasure back to a dogs life do i give two figs what you all have to say ?????
No Not really ,
well good..why are you bothered about whats been said then?

you have prov en to me how obnoxious ,awkward and involuntary rude people can be.Why because i am different.?? not wrong just different ? but you out to prove your points ,
I think your "big headed" OP was the problem and you made yourself sound all of the above

How do i call off the witch hunt???
What witch hunt?

Dog Master is what my 7 year old daughter called me , and it has stuck SO SORRY it offends you.A
7 year olds are easily confused...Most 7 years call their dads dad though

See how childish you are you read what is written quick zoom in on something and then make it a negative, You could all have a very good courier in politics.
What is a courier in politics?? I don't think anyone is childish for picking up on what you have written..maybe your OP was childish in bigging yourself up the way you did..

Oh and the people i know within the doggie world are frankly none of your business. I don't need to name drop , i don't wish to name drop , i don't want to all this attention in fact .
Yeah thats the usual response when people are found out..

I am fed up with the judge Jury and executioner mentality on here. Why are you all right and me in the wrong , did god drop from the sky and declare , this are you all so intent on being miserable to me .
See i am and always be open to new things , like this forum? (which was a 100%mistake) , that is how you learn?

Bye then..just don't click the link..click logoff then delete the link..easy..simples..
Billy1111
Dogsey Junior
Male 

04-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
I don't think she manipulated anything..she quoted direct from your website so you must have wrote it?

If you come on "bumming" yourself up like that you must have expected someone (if not a few) to go and try and find out how "reknowned" you are..at the end of the day we are a LOT of dog owners and it would seem no one has even heard of you..so you can't be that reknowned can you?
And the way you talk about yourself is just strange!

AS for advertising a dog walk..well most dog owners do that fine by themselves..and are capable of meeting other dog owners and walking with them..

If its customers you are seeking then you have come to the wrong place..and the hits on your website mean nothing..I have a few thousand hits on my new one..so does that mean I am succesful too??NO cos its a personal website..not selling anything or providing a service..but its been visited by a few people..thats all yours means too..

I think if you didn't come across as an all knowing doggy trainer who has trained himself..you might have gotten a better reception..

I prefer to look towards trained doggy trainers if I need to recommend any to anyone..

Oh and in help of removing yourself from this forum...thats easy..just don't click on the link to come here? Its not rocket science!!
You Louise are a very rude person , can i have your web site so i nit pick and lay you bare for attack????
I am not asking you recommend me !!!! i don't need your recommendation.
You are close minded rude , how i talk about myself is being analysed now is it and is up for debate is it????????????
you asked for answers judge jury and executioner , you are obviously a far greater person than me.
Now you rude Bullies here we go this should make you all happy remember to post the smiles and green grins afterwards
I AM NOTHING I AM NONE IN FACT I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER PRATT
LOUSIE CLAIRE JODIEE AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS EITHEIR A QUALIFIED BEHAVIOURIST OR TRAINER IS GOD THEY KNOW EVERYTHING .THEY ARE LIKE THE APOSTLES THEY ARE LIKE AN ORGASM TO DOGS THEY ARE SUPERB AND EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO WAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.

your opinions have neither , upset me , offend me or changed me in any way i have learnt nothing from this site other that there is a great amount of passionate bullies that like to throw there rude comments around.
Oh Louise this isn't rocket science either. RENOWNED is spelt this no REKNOWNED
i and before you sift through my posts i have already said some may have spelling errors get over it
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2009, 03:36 PM
hi bill

I think there are some posting here who are being very judgemental without even knowing you.
In my opinion just because someone has qualifications doesn't mean they are good at what they do, i prefer people who have experiance to teach me things.
You just sound proud of what you have done and rightly so.
From your first post, i don't think you have warrented the response you have recieved.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 03:38 PM
You Louise are a very rude person , can i have your web site so i nit pick and lay you bare for attack????
I am not asking you recommend me !!!! i don't need your recommendation.
You are close minded rude , how i talk about myself is being analysed now is it and is up for debate is it????????????
you asked for answers judge jury and executioner , you are obviously a far greater person than me.
Now you rude Bullies here we go this should make you all happy remember to post the smiles and green grins afterwards
I AM NOTHING I AM NONE IN FACT I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER PRATT
LOUSIE CLAIRE JODIEE AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS EITHEIR A QUALIFIED BEHAVIOURIST OR TRAINER IS GOD THEY KNOW EVERYTHING .THEY ARE LIKE THE APOSTLES THEY ARE LIKE AN ORGASM TO DOGS THEY ARE SUPERB AND EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO WAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.

your opinions have neither , upset me , offend me or changed me in any way i have learnt nothing from this site other that there is a great amount of passionate bullies that like to throw there rude comments around.
Oh Louise this isn't rocket science either. RENOWNED is spelt this no REKNOWNED
i and before you sift through my posts i have already said some may have spelling errors get over it

Congratulations..for spelling ONE word right..cos the rest of your post is atrocious!!! and the grammar is positively non existant..

I am neither a trainer nor behaviourist, nor want to be..

Anyway..you are clearly a troll of sorts..and sadly I have to go sort out my horses now..but I hope you are still around in an hour or so..

LOL
THEY ARE LIKE AN ORGASM TO DOGS
Oh my..do you get special help for that?

Oh and my website is on my profile...carry on
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >