New Member!
Male 

02-06-2009, 07:56 PM
mine are tennis balls, they looove them
Choccylab
New Member!
Female 

03-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Drummer loves his large rubber bone which he has, so far, found impossible to destroy!!!! He carries it round and round wagging his tail furiously until he finds just the right spot to lay down and have a chew! He also has to show it to any visitors!! He makes some very strange noises when he's in the throes of a major chewing session.........as if he's in ecstasy!!! Very funny!!
IHG
Dogsey Junior
Male 

03-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Toilet roll iners!

I wish she had bloody told me before I spent a fortune on the best toys money can buy! LOL
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 01:08 PM
Bruce.....Ball,football, Ball FootBall Ball FootBall and Ball.......and the odd chew in between.......then back to Ball FootBall & Ball, till bedtime...them Kermie and his new cuddly very large Cat

Skye....Ball, Bruces Football (whilst Bruce has it), Ball, Bruces Football (whilst Bruce has it), Bruces chews (whilst Bruce has them).......have you got the picture yet!!!!!!!!!

Reah.....nothing as she is just plain sensiable, adorable and very mature.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 11:56 PM
jake loves his wee dog toy that has rope arms and legs for him to chew on. although there are many toys he loves that arent actually his lol. he loves my bear factory bear and my nieces soft bodied dolls lol... jake actually seems to like anything that isnt his lol. oh and he loves footballs! he runs around the garden all day rolling the ball around with his nose lol

lauren
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2