daneman
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-06-2009, 10:49 AM

dogs favourite toys

Hi, what is your dogs favourite toy, chloe our dane has a
stuffed gorilla which she had as a pup she uses it as a
comforter in her mouth.
Also bouncy rubber balls she puts her paws on and chases them around the room.
mick.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Stumpy's number one toy (cheating a bit as it isn't a real toy) is the hose pipe - well the water coming out of it.

Number two toy is the water pistol (can you see a theme there)

Number three is a tennis ball.

She's not really interested in any other toys.

Hoki has a wide range of toys and each of them is her favourite while she's playing with it.. no 'swopsies' for her.

Tip, well, his favourite 'toy' is Hoki - he doesn't really do toys at all :lo:
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Robson and Lady have a few toys but their favourites are a cat that meows and a cow that moos from Pets at Home. If Robson has the cat and drops it, Lady picks it up and he has the cow and they go on like this all night!

They have only been with us for 3 1/2 weeks but have had to perform surgery on most of their toys sewing them back up, while they both stand next to me at the kitchen worktop waiting for the toy in question to be thrown across the garden for them to chase and pounce on, usually by both at the same time!

Karen
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Monty's favourite toy by a long shot is a frisbee. He'll do anything for the frisbee.

A close second would be anything that squeaks!! He doesn't get to play with these much though as he drives us up the wall with them especially when he sits next to u on the sofa and squeaks them right in your ear!!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Max and Murphy have an Air Kong Fetch Stick which is good for them both playing together, or me playing with them...

They have a squeaky pig and a squeaky bone which are supervised play only, mainly because the squeak drives me crazy!

Their current favourite though is an Armitage 'Good Boy Super Tough Tetra Grip' - it's a heavy duty rubber ball like toy which can be thrown, tugged, chased etc. We spent about 30 mins last night playing 'fetch' with it
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Chip loves any kind of ball, a floating kong, and a bottle jug that I put some of his food in if we're going out.

Dale? TBH I think its Chip He loves herding and eyeing him when they're out together. Fortunately Chip is ball crazy so he doesn't care. Dale also likes squeaky toys, especially when I'm trying to listen to something.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Fav toys here are kongs stuffed with steak and frozen. Willow loves soft toys that squeak and Henry loves footballs. I was thinking on getting him one of those balls from PAH @ £10.99; but at that price I'd need to be sure it would be built to last.

Henry also had a stuffed monkey that he loved. It died a death so we also got him the cow from PAH. He jumped and ran the first time it mooed at him, bless. He avoids biting it's head just incase now, lol. Wills takes great pleasure in snatching it off him and making it moo, evil girl!
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Shadow's favourite is a kong wubba!!!!! Takes it everywhere

Fly's would be a rope ball - she's allowed it as she doesnt rip to shred's like Shadow!

Then for both of them a ball that squeaks
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Harvey favourite toy is a little squeaky yellow ball, he loves it so much that no other squeaky ball can replace it. When he's been out a walk the first thing he looks for is the ball and also it works great as an alarm clock as he tends to jump on it first thing in the morning and bring it right up to my face in bed and squeak it to wake me .
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Mo just loves Grousie Fields, her stuffed soft grouse carries it around for ages
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >