Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 11:23 AM

Nearly throttled the little mare!!

Of course i am joking, but Ela was a little swine the week end! We went out to PAH (to restock on treats and stuff) and were out for about an hour on sunday . . We came home to deverstation!!!

The dogs are now both locked in the Dinning room by a baby gate and the room is bare of anything chewable (inc the dinning table ) all thats in there is dog doys, there bed and Ela's arm chair that she is slowly destorying. Well she had some how managed to open the door to the cupboard under the stairs which is full of bags coats and shoes . . . . . My work bag was slug across the room, my hello kitty lunch box smashed to bits and chewed (this is hard plastic so some effort had gone into this) the pet hair roller was in little bits and a san towel was bitten to bits. Not happy with this she had also gotten into my walking back pack and tossed the contents about the place. In this was a couple of the tester packs of dog food that i use as treats on walks. In the lomiddle of all this one unrepentant NI teenager and a guilty looking lucher sounded by said food packets with a 'It wasn't me Mum' look.

Dogs why do we bother
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 11:39 AM
been there.. seen that! Could get the T.shirt!

Came home last week to find odd white fluff everywhere with little scraps of red fabric... WTF? I thought... Looked like a dog bed or toy had been destroyed, but I don't have one in that colour...

Why what a comfy new bed Kismet seems to be sleeping on... what are all the little bits of black plastic?... Where did that empty packet of dog treats come from?......

Answer......

They had pulled down my dog walking coat from the hook in the hall, ripped it apart and destuffed it of all its paddy warmth, made a lovely new nest out of the remains and pulled all the poobags and treats out of the pockets!

But it couldn't have been them!

They were the picture of innocence...

Must have been those pesky Baddog Fairies again!

Sigh.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 11:58 AM
I'm trying to picture your face hun..........I bet someone came in and did all that, not your little one xxxxxxxx
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I'm trying to picture your face hun..........I bet someone came in and did all that, not your little one xxxxxxxx
I knew it was going to be bad as soon as i saw the door open She was so happy to see us as well with her huffs and bum wiggles . . . The lunch box pissed me off though and she had a time out in the back porch while we cleaned up!

She may be 10 months old but she is still very immature and stil a puppy - just a very big one
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 12:09 PM
OMG what a little monkey!!! Has she done this before or is it a new thing? but that little face i bet it was hard to be cross with her and good on Cassie for finding the food!!!!

I'm so lucky that mine are not chewers as such, they have all had their moments but nothing on this scale!

I bet they are really bored now in an empty dining room with nothing to get their teeth into!!!
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
OMG what a little monkey!!! Has she done this before or is it a new thing? but that little face i bet it was hard to be cross with her and good on Cassie for finding the food!!!!

I'm so lucky that mine are not chewers as such, they have all had their moments but nothing on this scale!

I bet they are really bored now in an empty dining room with nothing to get their teeth into!!!

Dont feel sorry for them they have more toys then a lot of kids to play with!
This is a teenage thing, she has done it once before when the dinning table was still in there, she stripped the top of the dinning table of its contents. She also steals the fish food out the tank cupboards so that lives in the kitchen now.
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 09:40 PM
At least she hasn't yet stalked and eaten the fish! (Or has she?? )

I can't help but laugh. I can picture jsut what the dogs looked like - as if buter wouldn't melt, I bet! And I bet they were ever so pleased with their efforts,no?

It's those occasiosn where if you don't laugh about it (or maybe it's a littel raw at the moment), you'll cry over it.

Laura xx
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
At least she hasn't yet stalked and eaten the fish! (Or has she?? )

I can't help but laugh. I can picture jsut what the dogs looked like - as if buter wouldn't melt, I bet! And I bet they were ever so pleased with their efforts,no?

It's those occasiosn where if you don't laugh about it (or maybe it's a littel raw at the moment), you'll cry over it.

Laura xx
I can laugh at it now i know she has had a poo and i am not going to have to rush her to the vets to have pink plastic with hello kitty removed from her bowel!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2009, 07:23 AM
Oh dear........
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-02-2009, 06:32 PM
I think they wanted to go to PAH with you.