Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Hi Gill Now that Pedigree are no longer sponsoring shows in the UK not sure
Ah... I did hear a rumour .... there is a stand holder who comes down from the North (NI) but his armbands are a bit on the small size so you have to trim the number cards to fit!
These look a bit posh, certainly much more expensive, not sure they would be big enough for a standard number card, but I'll keep them in mind, thanks!
Does everyone else use clips?
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2008, 10:30 PM
I also emailed pedigree for you hun.xxxxxx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

21-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Hi Gill I have a friend in Borzois who has the plastic one's but no Pedigree add, I will ask her and let you know. They seem about the same size as the Pedigree ones ,I noticed she was wearing one at SKC. May take me a day or two to get a reply from her.sp hang on in there.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Thanks - I'm not desperate for a "Pedigree" one as such but they are the right size... anything similar would be just as good I'm sure .... even with Winnie the Pooh on would do!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Hi hun forgot, my brains have been replace wiht puppy porridge. I need your address and its yours
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2008, 11:33 PM
I use Clips. I used an arm band once, but the elastic broke and it 'pinged' off my arm when I was running

Would like to find another nice one though.......maybe that's an opprtunity for someone to make them !
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 06:25 AM
Would like to find another nice one though.......maybe that's an opprtunity for someone to make them !
What a good idea ..... I wonder if my sewing machine still works ...... just need to find out where to get the clear plastic!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2