View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Awww....Aitch, I'm glad you seem to be feeling a bit better. That's a lovely photo of Cassie. We all know how special she was inside as well. We know that through you! Take it easy. xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 05:25 PM
A lovely photo of Princess Cassie. Something you will keep close to you heart forever, Aitch.
xoxox
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Glad you are feeling a little better today Helena,you will have up and down days for quite a while.
Sorry to hear Dave isn,t feeling too good about it at the moment,but like you say it was his first day at home without Cassie around bound to be difficult for him.
You and Georgie are going to be so good for one another.
Loads more (((Hugs))) for you all.xxx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Awwwwwww H what a lovely picture of you Princess. Hugs. I know what you mean we have photos of Mo everywhere now, it is helping. My son has one right next to his head in bed, its the one of Mo on the boat looking up the steps. He kissed it goodnight. They help us keep them close right now huh? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 08:25 PM
That is a lovely picture of Cassie.
I think it is nice you have George to help you through this sad time, he's a lovely boy.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 07:46 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Awwwwwww H what a lovely picture of you Princess. Hugs. I know what you mean we have photos of Mo everywhere now, it is helping. My son has one right next to his head in bed, its the one of Mo on the boat looking up the steps. He kissed it goodnight. They help us keep them close right now huh? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
Thanks A, and I hope today you're a tiny bit better, day by day the pain will ease for us both I hope. Yes, the picture I have in the hallway which I can clearly see from the kitchen, I give her a special kiss everytime I walk past!

Yesterday afternoon I was getting the washing in, and from nowhere out of the sky, floated down a little single white feather which landed on my hand!!!! As I looked up, clear blue sky and not a bird in sight!!! I take this as another sign, she has sent a little angel to help me get through her loss, I just know she did! White feathers from nowhere are a well known sign. I think you've had one now though with that little grunt you heard! Each day at a time mate, and yes, we certainly would be inseparable, not just for the moment either! Take care, hugs for all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 07:49 AM
Thanks Jackie, Vicki, Lynn and Dori-Kate, I'm off for some retail therapy this morning with Mum to Brighton, we need to get out and it's a lovely day. I hope Georgie will be ok home alone and won't feel too lonely though He had a good run this morning, so I'm hoping he'll just sleep. When I went to say hello to Cassie in the garden this morning, he just laid down staring at the spot and he looked so sad, I know he's missing her, and I know he knows she's out there too! I really wish they could talk and he could tell me all about how he's feeling. Thanks you guys.xxxxx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 08:02 AM
hope you have a good day h you need this day out,and dont give the card to much of a bashing,my thoughts are still with you m8,and look after yourself,dont do anything i wouldnt do,xxx zbxx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 08:33 AM
Thats a beautiful picture Helen. And how beautiful a gift she gave you with the single feather.
I too had a day where I was on here talking about Barney, a beautiful day not a cloud in the sky and over the valley popped this beautiful rainbow. I took it as a sign he was sending me, he was happy and safe and not too far away.
Did you keep the feather Helen?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Enjoy your day out I think Georgie will be ok if left for a while.Hope the retail therapy helps and maybe a good chat with your Mum will do too.xx
Just scrolled back a few pages to see the picture it is a beautiful picture of Cassie.
Page 47 of 49 « First < 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 >