Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 09:45 PM

Over-vaccination - Detoxification

We have all read about the possible illnesses that may be brought on by annual boosters and I wondered is there any way of detoxifying, or overcoming any bad effects of over-vaccination?
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

03-04-2006, 05:27 AM
Hi L/S yes there
Homeopathy is what you can try but I wouldn`t self medicate. You`d need to take him to a homeopathic vet, as it works in conjunction with the body as they need to know all his history to make a judgement on which remedy or remedies to prescribe, each remedy is based on the individuals symptoms.

It depends on the damage done on what can be reversed tho, sometimes no amount of detox (or any conventional treatments either) can cure certain illnesses or damage already done

But theres no doubt some things can be either overcome or at least helped a lot
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Thanks Christine
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

03-04-2006, 12:11 PM
No probs L/S
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Can I strongly recommend you check out the CHC site:
http://www.canine-health-concern.org.uk/

I went on the foundation course (highly recommend it, and they do it around the country at different times in the year)

Catherine does EFT (emotional freedom technique) and did some hocus pocus on me and my little russell. She felt he had vaccine damage (for the first year of his life he had hard lumps in his skin, and he had one between his toes which he had to have removed (poor sausage) (this wasnt grass seed or anything, but a type of growth) anyway around the time Catherine did things to him I also changed his food to BARF, so I can't be sure if it was her... but she did it to me to, and I remember feeling very tired and sleeping a long time that night. I suffered from stomach problems for over 3 years, the doctors put it down to excess acid, but no drug helped, just made it less severe. Since the day Catherine did EFT on me I havent had a stomach complaint. I am a scientist, so always speculative - i still can't explain what happened, but when i remember what pain i used to have and how it suddenly dissapeared, I smile and something reminds me that perhaps not everything can be explained. i think we all have to go through something like this to be fully aware like the old saying goes "for those who believe, no explanation is necessary, for those who don't none will suffice" which is true. I am happy not to have to try to explain it (to myself or others), however i do urge others to have this experience themselves, and be openminded about what they might find.....
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Thanks Jess - I will take a look.