Our sister sites
Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-05-2007, 09:57 PM

Bubbles Bichon female

Meet :smt049 Bubbles :smt049

She's a 5 year old Bichon, who is looking for a new home because her previous owner fell pregnant and felt she wouldn't be able to cope once the baby arrived.

Bubbles is a sweet natured girl who is toilet trained, well behaved and can be left alone without problems. She knows all the basic commands and is responsive. She is friendly with everyone she meets including children, although she'd prefer not to live with toddlers. She is good with other dogs with a tendency to keep out of the way of those that are too boisterous for her and would happily live with cats.

Affectionate Bubbles is looking for someone who will allow her on furniture, offer her plenty of love, time and affection and daily off lead walks in the park. She enjoys her food, perhaps a little too much! and loves tummy tickles and back scratches. She's not very interested in toys. Her new owners will have owned dogs before and ideally be at home for most of the day.

Bubbles is looking for a perfect new home, a home where she will be loved and cherished for the rest of her life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
AllBreeds dogs are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 02:34 AM
oh what a sweet little thing i am sure she will get a home very soon who could say no to that face
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 08:11 AM
She is adorable, I'm so taken with them since my aunt has them, I've emailed her the details
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 08:15 AM
And is her previous owner going to get rid of baby number one when baby number 2 comes along because she 'can't cope'. Some people make me so mad.
Hope she finds a home where she is truely going to be loved and cherished.
Becky
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Oh just look at those eyes :smt049

My heart breaks for all these dog who through no fault of their own have ended up in rescue
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Oh dear, my aunt is in tears over little Bubbles

She is going on holiday for a week next week but has promised, if Bubbles hasn't been snapped up by then, she is going to enquire about her. I think she would make a lovely companion for little Billy-Bob as he was living with the beautiful Fleur before he went to my aunts.

I'm so excited, but I hope she manages to find a wonderful home if my aunt doesn't get her.
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
And is her previous owner going to get rid of baby number one when baby number 2 comes along because she 'can't cope'. Some people make me so mad.
Hope she finds a home where she is truely going to be loved and cherished.
Becky

Agree with everything you say. What happened to the saying dogs are for life, not just for christmas, or until babies come along.
Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2007, 04:23 PM
:smt049 :smt049 How can anyone be so horrid? after having a dog so long, give is up cos the of a baby? So sad I'd ask after her, but I have a toddler
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Aww, she's adorable. I hope she finds her forever home soon
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Bubbles & Lucky have been reserved to the same family
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >