View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Diesel is doing really well, he is such a gentle boy and very well behaved. He is fine with our dogs now and has even had games with Wispa, they charge around the garden together.

Diesel went out for a walk in the rain this morning and we all got soaked, Diesel didnt mind the rain. We saw a few dogs and Diesel was so scared of them. He doesnt like it when the dogs come up to him and he will yelp. A lovely dog came over today to see him and Diesel gave a loud yelp he was so scared. He is a lot happier to approach the dogs himself. He doesnt feel pressured then. He seemed better towards the end of the walk. Im sure going out everyday and seeing different dogs will soon get his confidence up. And if he feels like it he can come to training and just watch and meet a few dogs. He was a little scared of our dogs at first and he is so much better now. So I dont think it'll take him long.
He is great with people. Loves fuss.
He is well behaved in the house and even had a little game with he rope toy. He loved sleeping upstairs and was first up there so I think he is used to that.
He walks lovely on the lead, on both the scooter and by my side.
A few piccs of the lovely boy

AnneUK
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 09:16 PM
He sounds lovely. Gorgeous too :smt007
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Bump.............
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Diesel is still looking for a gentle and patient forever home.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Diesel has gone off to live with another collie girlie today. He is a very lucky boy and has been adopted by a lovely couple.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2