View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2006, 10:26 AM
I do hope homes are found soon for these adorable pups. I'm sure the rehoming season is due to stop isn't it? How many weeks before christmas do Wiccaways stop rehoming?
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-11-2006, 10:16 PM
We dont actually stop rehoming but we become much much more carefull as to who actually gets a dog from us and there motives. Each case is taken on an individual basis and things do slow down dramatically at this time of year

Particularly the puppies, hence the reason we still have some available. There have been lots of enquiries but sadley not of a suitable kind or people not looking for christmas presents
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2006, 10:56 PM
aww i hope you find the right decent home for these pups
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by Wiccaweys View Post
We dont actually stop rehoming but we become much much more carefull as to who actually gets a dog from us and there motives. Each case is taken on an individual basis and things do slow down dramatically at this time of year

Particularly the puppies, hence the reason we still have some available. There have been lots of enquiries but sadley not of a suitable kind or people not looking for christmas presents
wow i never knew that i am soooooo glad because christmas is the worse time.
i am sure these gorgeous little pups will find a great new home real soon
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2