View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Rose,please don't think I'm weird in saying this,I just believe it.I think Loki had a paw in this thread showing up after all this time.Her way of saying Hey,I'm still here xxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

27-05-2014, 12:02 PM
That's a lovely thought, Lacey, and you are right. Loki was indeed saying that.

I miss my special lass -even when she would come out of a fit, Loki would look at me first with her gorgeous eyes as though to say to me, it's alright, I am OK.

Many thanks again, Lacey, I appreciate that very much.

xxxx

Just had to add this. I read on another thread in the Dog Health and responed to it, about a Ute who had taken, what looked like fits, and I looked for Loki's papers to see her lineage but I couldn't find it but what I did find was a folder with about 10 A4 photos of Loki that I had forgotten about! It was so strange and I felt as though I was guided there! Had tears looking thru' them, she was only about a year old in them - oh the memories they brought back, her first swim with her coat all wet and she was so thin in them!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Rose,how lovely finding the photos of your special girl I'm sure they brought a lot of smiles through the tears(( hugs))
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

27-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Thank you, Lacey xxxx
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9