Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 12:43 PM

Im sooo excited, I get my new leather sofa tomorrow

I paid for a new leather sofa and 2 chairs at DFS before Christmas and they have just had a call to say they are arriving at the store today and will be delivered tomorrow morning - :smt026 :smt026

I can't wait
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 12:45 PM
Hope you didn't take out the Cherish guarantee!!!

We're just waiting now for a figure from our Insurance company before we go out and order our new one.

I have to be honest, DFS weren't that helpful with us, so we won't be using them again.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 12:46 PM
Oh lucky you Stephanie - I'm still waiting for mine (haven't even ordered it yet - waiting for oh to decorate and then we are having a new carpet and new leather suite ) What colour did you pick?
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 12:53 PM
So you shall be all snug this time tomorrow and wont want to move of the sofa
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 12:54 PM
sounds great Steph .....hope you didn't take the insurance out like CC though

what colour are you having
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 12:54 PM
It's exciting isn't it Steph I found DFS to be brilliant when Dave got his new chair, but I bought the sofa somewhere else. I didn't take out any of their insurances though, coz I've learnt through past mistakes on that one, it's a total waste of money! Will the doglets be allowed up on it then? A friend of mine who has 9 little rescue dogs, recently bought them their own settee plus one for herself at a cost of £3,000!!! Mad or what!!!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 01:12 PM
YAY - Nice one Steph, bring on tomorrow eh? Our sofas are due 1st week in April
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 01:43 PM
Thanks CC - I didn't take out their guaruntee - most things are covered on my home insurance anyhow

Thanks Foxy - Chocolate (if I remember rightly ) is the colour, i'm getting a big 3 seater and 2 armchairs
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Thanks Trixy - yes, I shall be definitley parking my bum for some time on their over the weekend

Thanks Inca - the colour is chocolate

Thanks Helena - I had no trouble with DFS either, went in saw the one I wanted, paid for it and that was that and got a call this morning to say it was coming in. Murphy & Jesse won't be allowed on it, but they're not allowed on the sofa now anyhow as Murphy can get a bit above his station if he has his own way, so they're not allowed up their but Murphy always tried his luck and if you get up off the sofa and forget to put something on it like a magazine or something, the crafty little sod gets up on it but I only have to say 'Murphy off' and 9 time sout of 10 he'll get down and if he don't I go and jingle his lead and that does the trick but saying all that he still manages to park his bum on the sofa but his front paws are on the floor - I suppose its a sort of a compromise

Thanks Ashlady

My hubby friend is buying my current one off me, it's only 4 years old and it came with an extra set of covers which we've never used - so he's got himself a right bargain
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Lol Steph! I know about dogs like Murphy! It might be a good idea, if you haven't thought about it already? is to put a throw on the bottom and tuck it in all around like I do, and that way, when you're out and they decide to chill out on Mum's lovely new leather sofa you won't get any nasty claw marks, or perish the thought, deep holes in it! Just a thought,and don't forget the pics tomorrow then please!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >